Dear Guys

Dear male authors,
Here are some things you must know when writing female characters.
1) Hair isn't perfect when it comes out of a ponytail, often times it's frizzy especially around the place where the elastic was. Sometimes there are creases in the hair where the elastic was.

2) when you put up hair there is often times little bumps if hair. Some girls don't mind others care a lot and they may try a couple of times to get a perfect ponytail.

3) Mascara doesn't always run. When girls cry sometimes their mascara runs and they get those messy black water fall looking things. But if only a couple of tears are shed your mostly likely good. Sometimes girls can have a complete bawl session and I doesn't run. (There is also water proof mascara.)

4) Nail polish takes a while to dry and the slightest touch will smudge it.

5) you need a strapless bra to wear a strapless dress. Otherwise you ruin the whole effect of straplessness.

6) Periods are torturous. Don't write about a period unless you know exactly what it feels like, and let an experienced lady edit it. Also periods come once a month so don't be throwing them around Willy nilly.

7) Girls can have six-packs or any abs a guy can have. We just can't show them off every where because of obvious reasons.

Almost all girls hate stereotypes and no body wants a wimpy inaccurate side character so go for it guys just remember the rules. 🔝🔝🔝

Ladies please comment other tips for the dudes and I'll add them to the list.