8. Courage

c o u r a g e

c o u r a g e

Jimin frowned at what he saw on Instagram. Last night, Jimin discovered that there are other idols that fans ship with Yoongi. He also noticed on Wattpad that there are authors that have written stories of Yoongi and members from Blackpink, Red Velvet, etc.

Rage of anger masked the pain Jimin felt as he may have lashed out on Taehyung leaving the members to stay in silence after seeing a side of Jimin they once never knew he had.

Jimin was furious. He was laying in his bed, scrolling once again on the Yoonmin tags, liking some cute fan edits that people made when suddenly he hears someone knock on the door. It was Taehyung.

"You good bro? Do you really need a 'you good bro survey'?" Taehyung asked. Jimin blinked, "Yeah you've been watching too many YouTubers, stop that," Jimin said. Taehyung frowned and sat beside the boy.

"Okay, people ship Yoongi with other girls, and it is really making me mad."

"What do you expect, not everyone will want to ship Yoonmin."

"Yeah, but I only want it to be me and Yoongi, not Yoongi and others," Jimin frowned and folding his arms.

"Just tell him,"

"About?"

"How you fucking love him dammit! How you wanna suck his dick because you're gay as fuck for that Yoondick!"

"Wait who wants dick, because sign me the fuck up!" Jungkook chimed in.

"Hey, did anybody say penis? Shall I finally teach you-"

Jin was cut off by Namjoon whining. "You bitch ass really have to talk this loud, Jin and I was in the middle of something."

"Sorry, but I am just saying that Jimin needs to tell Yoongi about his thing for him," Taehyung explained. "I mean come on, half of us is gay, and Hoseok is straight. He should just get it over with. Who knows, Min Yoongi might like dick."

Jungkook chuckled but before he could continue his fits of laughter Jin grabbed the end of his shirt and dragged him out the room. "Jungkook, I think it's time for your bedtime, go to your room, pick a book and I will gladly read it for you," Jin forcefully shoves Jungkook out of the room.

"Jungkook is old now!" Namjoon followed and closed the doors leaving Taehyung and Jimin sitting in front of each other in silence.

"Pussy."

"Am not."

"If you're not a pussy, tell Yoongi then."

"No way!"

"Pussy, pussy, pussy."

"Fine, I will tell him, happy?"

Taehyung clapped in excitement, "I feel grand, nighty, get a good sleep before tomorrow," Taehyung bid his farewell and left the room.

"I am not a pussy," Jimin muttered before drifting into a deep slumber.

+

Jimin pursed his lips as Taehyung kept suggesting his choice of attire when Jimin will confess to Yoongi. "How about this!" Taehyung held out a striped sweater that made Jimin gag on the inside. "Yeah, no."

"It's called fashion!"

"I can't look like a pig from Charlotte's Web when I meet Yoongi, you are so bad at this!" Jimin whined.

"Fine, dress how you want to look like, whatever."

"Baby, it's okay, you can dress me if you'd like," Jungkook nibbled on Taehyung's earlobe causing the elder to gasp. "Jungkook, not here! Let's go to your room," Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist to leave the room.

"Good luck, by the way, Jimin. Fighting!" Jungkook smiled and closed the door.

+

Jimin stepped outside and admired the scenery. The sunset filled the entire sky with deep color of rubies, setting the clouds ablaze. Scanning for a raven-haired boy he had been able to spot Yoongi. As expected, Jimin spotted Yoongi afar sitting on a bench below a tree that had been used as a shade to cover the beaming sunset while he was writing in his journal. He walked reluctantly as he could feel the beat of his heart with every step he took towards Yoongi.

Jimin swallowed nervously when he sees Yoongi. Aish, now he just felt like backing out. But then, he remembers about Taehyung underestimating him. 'Pussy,' rang through his head. Upon remembering what the boy said, Jimin gained a new set of courage.

He is not going to let fear overcome him. Jimin closed his eyes shut as fear ran through his veins like an electric shock.

He's going to do this.

No backing out.

Fuck everything else.

Park Jimin is not a pussy.

Yoongi who had his headphones securely on his head and slowly raised his head. Both their eyes met and Jimin could feel his heart beating rapidly.

'Will this be my cause of death? Because of Min Yoongi?' He thought.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion but remained to keep a straight face.

Welp, game over Park Jimin, the boy isn't gay.

Jimin shook his head, refusing to let fear overcome him.

"I like this person," Jimin blurted out. Yoongi grinned, "Obviously, what else would it be, not a mammoth." Jimin laughed nervously.

"Y-Yoongi h-hhyung, i-i-it's r-really nice out today, wow, t-t-the sky looks great. I like you, hyung! Please go out with me!"

The whole time Jimin spoke he kept his eyes shut and he could have sworn that Yoongi could hear his heart racing.

There was no response. He waited a bit more and prepared himself beforehand for the rejection.

Jimin opened one eye to peek and he sees Yoongi standing in front of him. Jimin gulped and he could feel his face heating up the whole time. He became even more embarrassed because of red his face looked.

Yoongi's face was expressionless but his eyes remained to stare at Jimin's face.

"Jimin, I-"

"Uh, bye!" Jimin said loudly before walking away from Yoongi.

He sighed heavily and walked away as fast as he can, trying to remain a cool demeanor however he failed as it was very noticeable that Jimin was a mess. He could feel tears forming in his eyes and he could feel all eyes of the members look directly at him when he walked past them.

Maybe Jimin was a pussy after all, he thought.