A/N

Edited: Dec. 29, 2017.

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this story tho!! But, can I ask some requests? I wanted to add some characters and if you want to make a character just comment down below. Thanks!!

Name:
Age:
Sexuality:
College Year:
(E/C):
(H/C):
Skin tone(Pale or tanned):
Personality:
Clothes he or she wore:
Bully, Nerd or whatever:
Course (or whatever subject she's/he's on)

That's it guys!! If you want to add some informations about them, you can!! Sorry about it tho, I really don't know how College works. I'm still in shitty highschool ya know.

Oh, one last thing. I want you guys to decide on who would be the main antoganist is. So choose and comment. The due date for all of this is whenever!! Just don't make it until next year. Make it 3 to 4 months. Because I'll publish this Sequel when all of the chapters are done/edited. So here's the choices.

Tad Strange

Gideon Gleeful

Kill Cipher (I'll work this out later)

One of your characters.

I prefer the three rather than new ones. Also, you can tell me if you want to add things. Like mentioning games and stuff or even in TV. Maybe I'll get the idea and add it on some chapters. I already added the game FNAF on the Sequel, hehehe.

Oh! I forgot, you can choose what other shows that I can make a cross over!! All I know is SVTFOE, a little bit of SU, Amazing World of Gumball(a little bit as well) and Adventure Time(small knowledge only). (I know that I know some other shows that I forgot). If you want to add cartoons, tell me what is it and explain 'cause I really don't know. EXCEPT if it's Anime, don't tell if it is. Sorry, it's not that I hate it, I kinda like it, I like it more than K-POP. K-POP FANS!! SORRY!! Ok, the thing about the cross over, I only add some of the characters for a little while, because I wanted this book to be Full On Billdip. Sorry, if this is too much. I think this is my first requests, that's why I'm a little shy.

Thanks guys!! Laters!!

Edited: Dec. 31, 2017

Hey guys!! Also thanks for the reads for my books!! This thing got 3.9k+!!! Thanks and the other got 1.50k+ or something. I really appreciate it.

I though that no one would love my writing!! Since, I'm a newbie and stuff. Thank you all!!

HAPPY 2018 BILLDIPSHIPPERS!!

Jan. 1, 2018

Hey guys!! HAPPY 2018!! Anyway, I was thinking back and forth about the main antagonist about the next book and I've decided!! Sorry, about the part where u guys have to decide. But the new character is still coming up!! But hurry upp!! Because I'm already editing the chapters of the Sequel. I only needed a few or three or so. I will closed this case when it reached the end of January or the start of Febuary. Thanks!!

Edit: Jan. 10, 2018.

Ok guys!! Only 2 more character and I'll put out!! Anyway, the one's who gave me characters thank you!! Even tho, you guys are only 2 who gave me😂

But it's worth it!! Also, I'll make that 4 characters to be friends if it's okay with you. I have plans for them tho. Buuut, I won't use them much, only in 5 chaps or whatever.

Thanks again tho!!

I promise I'll publjsh the sequeal at Feb or Mar. Because at Feb is our Semi Finals then at Mar. Is our Final test, so yeah. Atleast I can be busy w Billdip at Summer!!!