Part 21

Y/n pov
We walked to my room and we stop in front off my door"  So! Your such a gentlemen. walking me to my room  and all" I laughed and he just stared at me ." What is it?" I asked confused then suddenly he smashed his lips onto mine and i pulled away shocked. My fingers immediately went to my lips . My eyes where wide as So looked at me confused." Y-y/n? " he asked me I quickly went into my room and closed my door ." Y/n . I'm sorry " he called to me and I just slowly slide down the door to the ground still shocked that he kissed me." So" I muttered as the heat in my stomach began to over come me ." What happened?" I asked my self as I replayed all that had happened .
I realized that So would think I don't like him since I didn't respond back to him . I got up and opened the door and I nervously went to his room in the astronomy tower where he chose to sleep , out off all the places he chose this tower ." So?" I called out and I saw him on his bed ." So?... I'm sorry ." I said looking to the ground ." No , I'm the one to say Sorry. You deserve it. I shouldn't have kissed you with out your permisson .." He shyly said . It was cute  he was a strong intimidating man  not looking at me as he was embarrassed .