Epilogue 21+ (Good)

We moved to America after that.

We lived a happy couple life...

(Smut coming up.)

[A/N: Okay um.. I am really bad at smut so please bare with me... Oh shit this is going to be cringe... Forgive me for this shitty ass smut... ]

"Why did you danced with him?" Jimin asked. "Well you are hanging out with other girls so why can't I?" I fight back.

Jimin carried Nari bridal style to their bedroom. "YAH LET ME DOWN" Nari yelled. Jimin didn't give a fuck an threw her on the bed.

"You are mine tonight."

(↓Cringy smut ahead. Skip the part if you want.↓)

Jimin kissed Nari roughly as he slip his tongue in her mouth. Jimin then slip Nari's dress off her, revealing her in her underwear. Jimin rip off Nari's shirt as well. Leaving her with her undergarments. "Damn.." Jimin licked his lips as he unhook the bra skillfully. Jimin begin leaving hickeys on Nari's neck and started playing with her boobs. He moved one of his hands down to her entrance and insert 1 finger.. Nari moaned out as he started thrusting his finger in and out of her.
"J..Jimin..." Her moans were music to Jimin's ears. Nari released as Jimin thrusted the last time. Jimin quickly took off his jeans and let his already hard member out.
"You ready for this? " He asked. Nari nodded. He slowly entered Nari as she held the bed sheet tighter. He gave Nari some time to adjust to his size. When she is ready, he slowly thrust into Nari. "Ah.. you are so tight.." they both is already a moaning mess. After a more thrusts, Jimin released into Nari.. he laid beside Nari and he held her tight.

"You're still the Yandere I love."