~ring ring(4/7)~

so this one happens when Luke is being recorded, will talk more at the end
~~~~~~~
Luke's eyes widened when he saw the tv showing him, looking at the main screen and his first action was to call the cops, he felt that some where else though he did something different, going over to his phone/ it was on the couch/ as he heard a news report Luke huffed and told them as he listened into the report, he wasn't the only person playing it which made his head hurt when he turned and saw the modern day news saying how three people were missing.

Gulping down fear, Luke huffed and placed his phone back down and shuffled back to his spot, before turning his head over and seeing the dog that was gone in a flash, like it was a figment of his imagination, shaking his head as he soon thinks,

How the fuck did I get here? Into this mess?

With that small thought in his head it made him groan, but he could only continue this hellish game of what was now most likely life or death, his life on the like just like Ryan's was right now, Luke wanted to fuss only to swallow down the words to keep them to himself, to keep it so that he would hopefully survive this hell.

"Luke?" "Huh? O-oh right."

Luke was pulled out of his ocean made of thoughts and unspoken words, his eyes looking around to make sure he was alright before he does what he always seems to do which is to shoot the sign, play the game and finish the round, it was something to be done over and over with no change.

Just as Luke was to shoot the fake gun at the screen it went to static only to go to the news, confused he placed the fake gun down, the man on screen talking about other things before being told something was happening "We have received news of the killer who is at large, he seems to be running through a person's back yard.." the sound of the tv being drowned out by a helicopter?

Looking away from the screen as the green see through figure of Ryan went next to him before they looked out the window, both seeing the light and hearing footsteps then Luke paled as he saw the dog as it turned the corner and stared at them, at him, next thing he knew shots were brought down onto that.. thing.

It tried to get back up only to be shot back down to the ground before not moving, Luke and Ryan looked as the light soon left and the 'dog' was left on the ground and the red light looked at him, hearing a small screech, Luke turned to find the shorter coming at him as he came out of the screen before landing on the taller man, both letting out a grunt of pain when they collided.

Ryan kept his eyes closed tight out of fear while Luke stared at the smaller male with slight confusion of how he was now here and on his chest, both now thinking about about it blushed at the weirdness of this, the now freed gamer went to move only to be held there by the person who had freed him.

"You know you can just stay here right? I wouldn't mind it.." "R-really!?" "Well yea, one I don't think you have a place to stay and two gotta have someone tell you how the world is these days." "Thank you!"

Ryan made Luke's heart beat quickly as soon as he placed a quick kiss on the older's cheek and with the small thought over powering of the ocean called his mind it made him smile,

I could get use to having Ryan be here.
~~~~~~~
So hi, first update of the book in a while but here have it
-N.C.