Technically, speaking

(Soon on March 2018)

written by: Edlairke

Prologue:

Ninety-nine percent people has the possibility to meet their fate. And the One percent? The cruelty about not being meant together. They intersect at one point then, passes through like strangers.

The means of not being together is distinguished as a short time, maybe they will meet in a day, hours, minutes or even seconds. Will never know. How can we define a certain person that is meant to be with you? Simple, you can live without that person, but you cannot live without seeing or knowing where his/her presence is.

Truth to be told, love. Love is a feeling that made our heartbeats fast but at the end of the day, our mind was making us do it. A scientific fact about love. And for normal people, love is a magical feeling, it feels like there are butterflies in your stomach. You thought that you might have a heart disease because it abnormally beats whenever a certain person was in front or back, left, and right at you.

Those people that are young at heart, die with a smile on their faces, why? Because they say love made them do that. They were happy. Never been that happy before, it feels like dying was a good thing.

Those young people, called as teenagers, can possibly feel love in an early age. Some of them, makes things fast, when the fact that is not right. Some of them, have crushes, that can reach a dozen but they are loyal to one only. Teenagers are also called young adults, love is not yet suitable for them because, everything has its right time.

Dying people, they choose to push people away because they think that he/she gives only pain. No happiness, only misery. They feel the love and at the same time, the pain itself. It might be the most common and cliché story, they choose to be alone, even though, its like stabbing he/she's heart a millions times more.

Technically speaking, love is has its own ups and downs. You'll never know how happy you will feel until its your right time. You'll never distinguished how hard to feel the pain itself when you are in love. Taking risks wasn't easy but at the end of the every chapter, it was all worth it.