Chapter 13: I Love You's...

Simon's P.O.V

My eyes groggily flip open and the world spins. Ugh I feel like I've been hit in the head by a metal shovel then got a 100 pound rock dropped on me...then I notice Drake right beside me and we're laying on the floor. Well... I am. He's sitting against the wall. "What happened..?" I asked in a slurred voice. "Daniel came. He saw us kissing. He slapped you with his paw and I punched him. Then... then I...I um I called for your dad and he patched you up and now the cuts have healed... since ya know you're a vampire with supreme health and healing.

Everything then came flooding back to me and it made the room spin again so I threw my head back down on the floor and gronard with pain. "You might have a concussion, so I can't let you go to sleep." "But I'm so tirrrrrreeeddd......" my eyes lazily fall shut but he opens them and says, "Get up. Come on little fangz.."

I slowly climb up into a standing position and stagger my way to the bed. I sit down and lay down and we just sit there and talk for a few hours before we both fall asleep... Everything was beautiful right there in that moment.

Daniel's P.O.V

After getting kicked out of Hathe Manor, I cried. I knew Simon would move on but not that quickly and not to him of ALL the people he coulda chosen he had to choose him. He's half-werewolf, half-faerie. I don't particularly like him especially ftom when he was technically my "brother" for a year and a couple months.

But I guess I was going to have to live with my mistakes. I shouldn't have just disappeared like that! I should have stayed and worked out my problems! Ugh I'm such a worthless cowardess idiot!

I was getting sucked into my own thoughts-or at least I thought they were my own...

*Next Day*

Drake's P.O.V

I wake up next to Simon and immediately freak out. I wasn't suppose to let him fall asleep! I start crying and quickly start shaking him frantically. "Simon, wake UP!" He sat up very quickly and looked panicked. "Oh my you're ok!" I pull him into a hig and he relaxes. His eyes get a look of remembrance and he seems to understand my worry now.

"Why were you THAT worried though... we just met." I knew this would comenout soon but since I'm part faerie it just happens this quickly. "Simon, I-I think I love you..." he just stared at me, a blank and shocked look on his face. "Oh....ok... but I don't know if I can handl" I cut him off "I promise I can explain everything, just give me five minutes.." He nods his head, "Ok. Explain.....?"

Daniel's P.O.V

I'm officially suicidal. Or at least that's what my counselor as of yesterday said. She says I need to work on and find out ways to express my sadness and angst and depression through healthy ways...instead of like cutting or killing myself or whatever.

Simon why him of all people. If only I would've talked to him when I had the chance instead of stalling because I was too greedy with the special time we were having.

I have to tell him how I feel. I absolutely HAVE to.

I'm leaving. Now...

Third Person P.O.V

"You see, I am a faerie. One of few left today..." Drake said as he continued explaining everything to Simon. "And one of the things about being a faerie is that we fall in love way too easily but it is actually love..." Simon finally wipes the blank look off his face and speaks. "Ok I think... I think I need some time. Please just give me a little space. I was JUST betrayed by someone that I thought loved me and he took the only pure thing about me. So please go to your room and just give me some space..." Simon said gently. Without a word, Drake got up and left.

About an hour later, a knock sounded at Simon's door and Simon yelled for the newcomer to come in. It was Daniel. "GET OUT." "Simon let me say something...." "Fine. One thing then leave." "I. Love. You." The words came out of his mouth like a demand and a fact. "No, you can't you can NOT do this to me. I did love you. But you LEFT me... Because you had daddy issues that you were afraid to take care of! HOW can you do this to me?! Especially when I think I've moved on..."

"No, Simon, not to Drake. You you just can't! NOT DRAKE! He has a dark past Si" "OHH and you DON'T!?" "Si.... just plea" "Don't ever call me that again and now get. Out. I said one thing and you told me twenty. Your time is overdue. Now get out." With that Daniel left Simon. When Simon heard the engine disappearing into the distance, out of his driveway, he got up shut his door. And screamed. He let everything out. His life was ruined. Why oh WHY did he have to let Daniel into his life. He should have known a werewolf would screw him over. So he did the only thing he could think to do at that moment.

He picked up a pair of scissors and dragged them across his arm. Over and over again.... Not feeling anything but the internal pain....

And that's when Drake walked in. And his heart dropped out of his body...