Chap 1

I organized my lockers in the rest of the time waiting for Jazmine. I look around and I see her running towards me, but a liiittle to fast. Next thing I know..

Boom!!!

This chick crashed into me.

"Ow my head..", I said while rubbing the back of my head.

"Sorry sorry I really wanted to tell you", she apologized while getting up and then I proceeded to get up.

"Okay what is it"

"Okay so I was walking around the schoolyard waiting for you because I was bored. I was about to turn the corner until I heard you people giggling. I peeked and I saw Marcus with Jennie and they were giggling a looot. She was against the wall and his arm was next to her head against the wall.", she announced. By the time she got to Marcus was with Jennie, my mouth dropped down like 29 floors.

"What!?", I managed to get out.

"I know right!? You better keep that boyfriend of yours in check girl!!", she exclaimed.

"As a matter of fact I will!", I said bravely.

-Will not!!! If I try to go that he'll kill me!!

"Tell me how it goes!!", she said a little too excited.

Damnit. That did not go as planned.

"Okay!", I said.

Okay Ashley. Stop. Talking.

"Tell him real good!!"

"I'll give him examples why I'm better than that tramp!!", I said way too bravely.

WHY CAN'T I STOP!?

Finally. The bell rung.

"Okay girl gotta go to class!", she said.

"See you after!"

We did this thing where we like kiss the air next to eachother without touching eachother. So that it would be like a kiss on the cheek. You know what people do it I don't know how to describe it!! What am I? A writer!?

She hops along to class...literally hopping. She really likes rabbits. I go to class and take a seat in the middle row. I scan around the room out of boredom and my eyes then land on the clock.

7:56 AM

My teacher is gonna be here in no time and so are my classmates. I see a couple people walk in while conversing with their friends. Then one particular person that I had longed to see walked in. When he saw me his face lit up. He walked to me and sat next to me.

"Hey Ashes!", he said.

"Hey Chres!", I said happily.

We talked for a little bit and soon enough the teacher came in and started to write on the board. Then someone who I really didn't want to see walked in.

Marcus.

He went up to Chres.

"Hey. Not to sound rude. But um..you're in my seat.", he let out with his soft but pretty stern voice.

"Sorry not to sound rude either, but I'm not gonna get up.", Chres shot back. That's weird..barely anyone stands up for theirself towards Marcus. Not even III can stand up for myself towards Marcus.

"Look. I was being polite not move it buddy I wanna sit next to my girl."

I don't want to sit next to you.