Chp 2

Two weeks later.

Ashley's pov

I still haven't confronted Marcus. Jazmine told me at least 3 more times that he saw him with Jennie and I said I will when I can. I might have to do it today, but I'm scared. What if he hurts me?

The dismissal bell rang/rung. [A/N: Is it rang or rung?]

Oh no.

"You gonna do it now?", said Jazmine while walking up to me.

"Yeah, but at his house though since I don't want to cause a scene", I replied. Wait I mean like if I do it here he wouldn't do anything...right?

"Good. This guy needs to be in his place.", she said.

I nodded then grabbed my stuff and walked out the classroom. I went up to him while he was with his friends.

"Hey baby!", he said then kissed my cheek.

"Hey um can you walk with me home..I need to talk to you about something.."

"You're not breaking up with me are you?", he asked. HELL NO. I'M NOT GETTING KILLED!!!

"Nonono! Just something I wanted to talk to you about..privately..", I reassured him.

When they're at Marcus' house.

We walk inside and I close the door behind me. He finds a note saying that his parents are at work. He turns around and looks at me.

"Okay what's up?", he said.

"I've heard around that you've been really close to Jennie the past 2 weeks.", I stated.

"And? What's it to you.", he said pretty stern.

"You can't do that!", I said a little louder.

"Why not? It's not like we're flirting.", he said.

"You seem to have been all flirty 2 weeks ago when she was against the wall and your arm was on the wall right next to her and you two were being all...giggly and stuff.", I claimed.

"You were watching me?", he asked.

"No. One of my friends saw you and reported it to me."

"Okay and what are you going to do about it.", he said.

"You're MY boyfriend. Not hers. You have to stop being all flirty with her."

"Who says."

"I do. You're going to stop."

"Okay.", he said it so nonchalantly.

"Good...wait really?", I was pretty shocked he agreed.

"I am YOUR boyfriend and I do need to stop.", he replied.

"Woah...are you ACTUALLY being serious?", I asked just to be sure. He could be bluffing.

"No! You have another thing coming if you think if you think you can tell me what to do.", then he raised his hand. I knew he was bluffing.

I closed my eyes really tightly and a second later...I felt a hot sting across my face and white particles started covering the darkness since one of his fingers connected to my eye.

Chresanto's pov

Right as I was walking by Marcus' house I looked over there and I saw him slap her. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING UP. I started walking up to his door until white started blinding my vision as a flashback was starting to play in my head.