Prepare For That Day

(Ian POV.)

"Well....I...I...nothing. Sorry!",I ran out his room.

Damn it.I failed to tell Anthony my real feeling again..........Why I can't just tell him honestly?Do I shy?Because of Kalel?God,I hate her.She is a really nice girl,I knew.But...she is ruining the relationship between Anthony and me.

Suddenly, Anthony came.

"Hey,Ian.Um...What did you just trying to say?And....",He said to me,seems like he still had something to say,but he quickly shut it."Oh...I'll tell you someday.Why did you shut?You gonna tell me something?"I asked him,he look pretty weird.

He looked me,and came over.Suddenly,he hugged me.I been shocked, a bad feeling came to my heart."Kalel is pregnant.I need to move out and live with her.And she said...I need to quite Smosh and find a real job.",he whispered in my ear.

What the hell did he just said?!

"What?!You gonna quite Smosh?!Now?Why must you do this to me?You and Kalel just ruining our friendship,our happiness!Go away!",I yelled out.

"Ian,calm down!Here is one last thing I have to tell you!Kalel gave me three months to prepare for all this!",he pulled me down on my bed,all the things that happened,the situation right now,is making me go nuts.

He looked at me,and pushed me down on my bed.He hugged me,or now I should said Anthony was lying ON me.

"Forget all bad things that gonna break us,let's go for this three months,do all the crazy shit we never ever did before.",he said gently.He hugged tighter and tighter,still I can't beath.I knew him don't want to go too.

"Ok."I anwsered him.

My Anthony Padilla....

(Ian POV.)

Half month is gone.This half month kinda suck,because Anthony and me are falling into a awkward silence, literally.

I hope Anthony will talk to me soon.