Chapter 1

Edit by @/blueberry.dick on Instagram.

I've never even played Undertale lol somebody kill me–
___________________

Y/N sat in her chair. It was monster school in the underground place. Class was only halfway done but she was done all of her work. It was always like that because Y/N was very smart. She played with her beautiful h/c (hair colour) hair, very bored of the lesson. All of a sudden, the ceiling exploded, sending debris flying across the room. Y/N ducked, and held up her hand to activate her telekinesis. The rocks stopped and floated midair, then flew back out of the school. Y/N ducked under her cat hood as her peers turned around and gazed, astonished at her superpowers. They all cheered as she had saved the day! But it wasn't over yet. Y/N stood up to peer through the the mutilated ceiling. The attacker was none other than Asriel Dreemur.
He flew through the air, his handsome goat stare aiming directly at Y/N. She met his gaze, her eyes unwavering. Asriel stopped in front of her and stretched out his furry hand.
"Join me, Y/N.." He began. "Together, with our love, we could rule the universe!"
Y/N was startled by the sudden question. Asriel wants me to be with him?! What am I going to do?