0.7

"YAH ONG JIWOO, GET UP!" seongwoo screams while jumping up and down on jiwoo's bed before shaking her shoulder.

"OHMYGOSH, YE IM UP NOW PLEASE STOP SHAKING ME" jiwoo pushes seongwoo down and he fell right on his butt.

Seongwoo gasped, eyes piercing the younger one.

"Im gonna cut your salary"

"Do it and i will tell mom and dad that you once drunk and fell asleep on the bus station and i am the one who struggling to bring you back home because this girl loves her brother so damn much" she said, sarcasm noted.

Upon hearing that, seongwoo immediately hug her, squishing her cheeks soon after.

"Hahaha my sis look so cute today" he laugh nervously "now get up and help me at the cafe"

"Alright, give me 30 minutes" she said, shooing her brother in the process.

▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨

Everyday was the same at the cafe as jiwoo watches people come and go since her duty is just sitting infront of the cash register, watching over it. And ofcourse she sometimes helped her co-workers if one of them is absent or the cafe was filled with many people.

Today is just like any other days when she heard the bell rings, indicating that someone new has come, but this time a group of friends or more likely her brother friends walking in one by one.

"Well who we got here" she remarks.

"NOONAAAAAAAAA!!!!" the younger lads, daehwi and guanlin attacks jiwoo with bone crushing hug. Leaving her breathless.

"Gahh mak-maknae yaa i know you misses me but *cough* HALP" she patted their backs.

"Ops sorry noona" they both let go of her, grinning widely. The others just take their turn to greet her and settled themselves on the table.

"So what's for today? The usual or what?" She said, hand fishes out notebook and pen from her front apron's pocket.

'Just like usual' was all they said before jiwoo excuse herself to proceed their orders. And their orders came soon after.

Just when jiwoo put the last plate down on their table, the bell rings again.

"Welco-- oh"

"Niel-hyung, here!" Jihoon called out but daniel's gazes stay fix at the girl.

"Kang daniel?"

"Ong jiwoo!" They exclaimed at the same time.

"Woah i see u have met my princess huh?" Seongwoo came out from the back, hands slinging around the girl's shoulder.

"Your princess?!"