1.2

Hours spent with him feels like minutes as jiwoo felt that time was passing by really quick and its already midnight and she already on her bed, ready to sleep but she remembered on what happened earlier. Jiwoo admitted, that she slowly falling in love with daniel as his small gestures makes her heart goes wild and she always blushing whenever their eyes met each other's. Not to mention that the skinships they had.

Earlier today, when they were sitting at one of the benches at the park, daniel excused himself to buy both of them icecreams and jiwoo just sat there waiting for him. Then suddenly, a man came and sat beside her. Jiwoo at first just shrugged it off when their hands slightly touched as she thought that it was an accident since she rested her hand on the bench.

The man suddenly grabbed her hand and caressed it, jiwoo was taken aback as she tried to pull her hand but he tightened the grip.

"Why a beautiful lady like you sitting here alone huh" he said.

"Le-let me go" she tried to sound fierce while trying to push him away with full force.

"Do as i said princess because we going to have fun" he smirked as he pulled jiwoo with him.

Jiwoo was scared, obviously. She tried to scream but her voice barely audible for someone to hear. Then suddenly her hand got yanked by someone and soon after she found the man lying on the ground, coughing blood.

"Dont you ever lay you filthy hands on her" daniel growled. He pulled a crying jiwoo with him.

Daniel wrapped his hands around jiwoo as she sobbed on his chest. He rubbed a soothing circle on her back, trying to calm herself down.

"Im sorry, im sorry for leaving you alone. I shouldn't have left you alone. Im sorry" daniel's heart ached seeing jiwoo broke down. He felt a pang of guilty inside him.

Jiwoo calmed down soon after, she pulled away from his hug. She doesn't want to pull away to be honest, she felt safe and secure in his arms but she had to. She looked away, blushing.

"Dont be sorry, im the one to feel sorry instead. I must be a burden to yo-" her words got cutted as daniel once again pulled her into hug. "Shh, it was my fault okay. Now let me take you home" he looked into her eyes.

"Uhm- the icecream" daniel sighed as he remembered the poor icecreams that he threw away as he was busy chasing after her.

"I'll buy one for you on our next meet okay" he smiled and jiwoo just nodded her head.

Daniel slung his hand on jiwoo's shoulder, pulling her closer to him. Eyes cautiously watching their surrounding as he walked jiwoo back home.

"Uhm thanks for today i guess" jiwoo looked at the ground as they finally arrived infront of her house.

Daniel slowly lifted her chin up, looking in her eyes. He smiled. "Anything for you"

Jiwoo was flustered at his comment before she quickly entered her house after bidding her goodbye to him.

Daniel smiled crazily to himself, that is when something hit him.

Shit why do i always forgot to ask her number argh stupid daniel.

Daniel thought before walking away. Mentally take a note on his mind to ask her on their next meeting or just ask seongwoo for her number-— probably no because seongwoo will bombarded him with questions and at the end he still couldn't get her number.