Midnight Mischief

(Y/N), Adrien, and Marinette landed inside a darkened alleyway, transforming back into their civilian identities. (Y/N) happily walks outside the alleyway and into the streets of Paris. He made a beeline for a twenty-hour Pizza place. The place has one of the best views of the city. It serves classic pizza toppings, as well as other toppings that you would never dream in having in a pizza.

(Y/N) was walking in an accelerating pace, leaving Marinette and Adrien to jog in order to catch up with him. "He sure is full of energy... How do you keep up with him?" Marinette asked Adrien, who replied, "I don't even know anymore." While smiling like a bufoon.

Just as Adrien finished the sentence, (Y/N) took a sharp turn towards a building. It was plain... Okay, maybe plain is an understatement. The building had no decor whatsoever. The red bricks were so well placed, it almost looked like it was wallpaper with bricks as a design.

(Y/N) had pushed through a wooden door and almost instantly, the aroma of pizza crust, cheese, and pepperoni filled their nostrils. Adrien and Marinette could hear their stomachs grumbling, anticipating into eating the heavenly smelling pizza. Although, (Y/N) was starving himself, he proceeded to the topmost floor. Both Marinette and Adrien followed closely, and as (Y/N) opened one of the few doors, the two gasped at awe.

It was a large sized room that had a large sofa, and a large table in the center. Also a giant flat screen with a DVD player. One of the wall was made entirely of glass, giving a perfect view of a lush park below them, and further than that, was the Eiffel tower, lights shining. (Y/N) guided them to take a seat. Then the (H/C) male leaved the room to place their orders. Of course, (Y/N) was ordering. And he was paying. After all, he was the one to drag them into this night out, wasn't he?

As (Y/N) left the cozy room, Adrien and Marinette found themselves seating besides each other. Awkward silence filling the room. "So... Uh..." Adrien tried to start a conversation, but his mind went blank. He was visibly sweating. The tense silence effecting him greatly. "C'mon Adrien. Don't be shy. You can talk about (Y/N) if you want. It will only be awkward if you want it to be."

"It's not that... Its just that... Would you look at me the same way again after you confessed?"

"Are you saying that if it weren't for my little infatuation, then you mean nothing to me?"

Adrien's face paled. "I-I didn't mean to put it that bluntly! I... I mean its a little selfish... But... Kinda?"

Marinette laughed. Again, Adrien opened his mouth to protest. But he was once more cut off by Marinette.

"Look Adrien. I see you as a friend. Even if I didn't fell for you, I would've liked having you as a friend! I always told myself that if I didn't get to be with you, I would always want to be your friend... And I like to think that I am..." Her gaze drops to the floor. But she looked up again as she felt Adrien's hand on her shoulder.

"Of course you're my friend, Marinette. I always saw you as a friend, and I'm not gonna stop now." Adrien stretched his arms, and Marinette almost immediately hugged him. "Thank you Adrien..."

Just as the two broke the hug, the door swung open to reveal several waiters, carrying two enormous pizzas, and three one point five liters of carbonated drinks. As well as bags of chips and candy. The waiters placed them on the large table in front of the sofa. And not later after they left the room, (Y/N) pops in and closes the door, a smirk plastered on his face. "You guys wanna watch a movie?" He said in an awfully cheerful voice. Both Adrien and Marinette give a nod, and that's where his smirk got even bigger. He wiggled his brows and unraveled a DVD case, which the title is spelled in fancy cursive writing. Fifty shades of grey.