Four

"We are going out for dinner" dad said. "So dress up all of us as we need to look smart for nightingales.
I put on my pink dress and some of my best white heels which i got yesterday.
"Katie can we take about before?" Dad asks.
"About me nearly getting myself beat up?" I asked.
"Well yes, why they still after you i thought you stopped this years ago?" He asked.
"I did, but they came up to me, the want me dealing again but i said no i promise!" I tell him. "Mum can't know this side of my past".
"I know she will call my a bad father you will never see me again"
"I know and after what you done i don't hate you dad it's just i don't want to lose you"
"That's my little girl" he smiles. "You look beautiful".
"Thank you" i smiled.
"Hey, come and look at katie" dad says and all three of the others come and look at me.
"Oh sweetheart you look amazing" mum smiles giving me a hug.
"Thanks mum" i grinned.
"No problem darling now we will need to be heading off soon that includes all of us." Mum smiles.
"And i have to come?" Seb sighed.
"Yes sebastian we are a family now all complete even if warren has to be here" she smiles.
"Actually i might check on the garage, don't need me ruining family events, enjoy katie" he says giving me a hug.
"Thanks dad" i smiled.
"Right now off we go" mum says and we headed off to the restraunt.
"So, katie where you been living recently?" Mum asked.
"Oh well only just moved to london about a year again so yeah" i smiled. "Not as good as travelling the world me and dad done a lot of that".
"Yeah that's good" she smiles. Well any way a good day to finisg your first day in hollyoaks, and to hopefully more"
"Oh deffinately, everywhere i look is amazing!" I nodded
"That's a good thing to see trust me  to love it though i have been here for years" joel laughs.
"Oh well you seem to love it here but what about you seb?" I asked.
"It's interesting, a lot of funny people i am sure you wouldn't be the first either" he rolls his eyes.
"Seb don't be so mean to katie" mum sighes.
"No go on sebastian tell me, why am i so interesting?" I asked.
"Firstly, trust you to be like dad, you have the last name, the attitude and following the foot steps all leading to ah drug dealing and atempted murders and murders it all makes sense" he laughs.
"Oh? So your being like that one our dad, he isn't that person.. he settled down and he is our dad so keep your opinions all to yourself" i shrugged.
"These are no opinions there all true, he took you and you are just like him" sebastian snaps. "Your not my twin".
"Sorry?" I gasped. "I am not really because i think i should have never came."
"Yeah you shouldn't have, life was all easier when you weren't in it" he said storming out of nightingales.
"I guess no family dinner?" Joel asks.
"It's all off, this wasn't the plan!" Mum cried.
"No it wasn't and trust me mum i am sorry i came" i sighed. I walked off too. I think it's time to show of some old katie.
I go up the club. "The loft" i read now tonight will be fun. It's good being 18. When i walk in there is people happy and enjoying themseleves... and there was seb.
"Oh it's you" i sighed.
"Yeah, whatever come to have more digs at me then" he mumbles.
"No i only came here from a drink nothing else" i said.
"Suit yourself i have nothing better to do, trust you to follow me" he hissed and walked to the bar.
"Oh hello again" curtis smiles. "Nice to see a friendly face".
"Hey good to see you here" i grinned.
"Yeah i work here so might see you often" he shrugs.
"You never know" i winked. "You must like me".
"Never knew you were a flirt, i all i did was save you, no need for me to deserve this"
"Oh trust my curtis it's so much more than you saving you then."
"Oh, your giving me a lot to think about".
"I should hope so, any way i would love to get something strong done me, do your best"
"And i will" he smirks. He goes straight to the bar and sorts out a drink for me. I go and sit behind the bar watching him. What if i like him? A nice boy for a bad girl not much to ask.
"Here you go enjoy" he smiles and i take a sip. It's not too bad. "I am going to get some air though, very warm in here."
"You ok?" He asks.
"Yeah fine just got a bit of hot flush" i tell him. "Won't be long".
I go out side and lean over the balcony to help me feel better. It is warm too warm in there but still should be ok to go back in, until a hooded guy shouting down the stairs at.. sebastian!
I hurry to half way down the stairs.
"Get off my brother!" I yelled. "Leave him alone".
"He will get what he desevres." They said and i push them backwards keeping a hold of seb.
"What's going on out here" curtis asks we run down stairs towards where the man fell.
"Is he ok?" Seb says and gets my arm around him for comfort.