Contents

Chapter 1

Meeting the Jacobs and finding out about their jobs.

Chapter 2
Finding out that there was an outbreak of the T-virus

Chapter 3

The family was fighting their way through a big horde of zombies.

Chapter 4

Kimberly finds out that there is an anti-dote that could help them with the zombies.

Chapter 5

The Jacobs had to call the Arm Forces to help.

Chapter 6

The zombies came running through into the town and they started to attack the people.

Chapter 7

The warriors find out that there were vampires living in New York City.

Chapter 8

Kimberly had to tell another town to be careful because there were zombies walking around.

Chapter 9

The warriors found out that the T-virus had spread to Miami and other cities.

Chapter 10

The Jacobs were told that they need to tell Kimberly that they were going to Miami to get rid of the zombies there.

Chapter 11

A group of zombies tried to save a group of children from a group of hungry zombies.

Chapter 12

The warriors decided that they were going to bring into the fight and they found out that the dogs were wolfs.

Chapter 13

The zombies had moved into China and the other cities and the warriors had trouble ahead.

Chapter 14

Kimberly and her husband took their zombie dog Polly to china but Kimberly finds out that she is in England.

Chapter 15

A zombie finds a new born baby and she gave it to the warriors and she tried to let her know that her friend was about to give birth.

Chapter 16

Kimberly's daughter went back to Miami because there were zombies still there and the people were defending their city.

Chapter 17

The warriors had to spill into three groups to get rid of the zombies that were still in the city before moving onto the other cities.

Chapter 18

It took the warriors over three months to get rid of the zombies in one city.

Chapter 19

Michelle and David and Steven need to speak with the warriors to find out what was going to happen.

Chapter 20

The warriors were very busy getting people into the caves to get away from the zombies.

Chapter 21

It took over thirteen years to get rid of all the zombies and they also found the man who coursed all the zombies.

Chapter 22

Simon told the warriors that Kimberly was resting because she was very tried because she had been fighting to hard.

Chapter 23