[1]

Lucas, would you please stop it?
Y/n's voice was filled with pleasure while she gently rubbed her fingers behind her boyfriend's back. He shook his head and smiled with his lips placed on her neck.
– What? You don't like love-bites?
He asked and sucked the zone between her jaw and the base of her neck, she rolled her eyes.
– I would like to avoid embarrassing situations with my parents, you know.
Lucas nodded and gave one last kiss on the red zone, then looked at her.
– You are all right. I wasn't thinking about this.
He apologized and she caressed his face.
– It's okay.
She whispered touching his lower lip with her thumb.
– Have you talked to your parents about me?
He asked, his voice lower than how he wanted it to be. She smiled a little and decided to lay down on the couch.
– Not yet.
She said and he hugged her from behind.
– Why?
He asked caressing her arm; she shrugged and started to play with her boyfriend's fingers.
– It is too soon. I want to be sure, I want us to be sure.
She said and he tensed. He stood up and she did the same, now he was looking at her.
– So, you are not sure of us?
He asked scratching the back of his head; she shook her head, her hair falling on her face.
– No, it's just..
She said and then stopped, the sentence hanging in mid-air. Lucas took her hands and looked at her, inviting her to continue. Y/n summed up the courage and took a deep breath.
– I love you, Lucas.
She said. For a moment, Lucas remained shocked. Y/n had always been that kind of girl who was almost impossible to read. To her, it was not easy to talk about her feelings. Since the beginning of their relationship, Lucas had been the easy one and she had been the mysterious one. But there she was, showing up her feelings, confessing something so delicate.
– You do?
He asked, still incredulous.
– I do. If I tell my parents about you, they will want to meet you. Once you meet them, they will make you part of my family and I want you to be sure about me, about your feeling for me, because I don't know if you lo..
– I love you too, Y/n.
He interrupted her. She looked at him, a smile appearing on her face.
– Really?
She crossed her hands behind his neck and he placed his on her hips.
– I thought you were not ready for this step.
He said and she shook her head. She gave him little kisses on his face, he smiled pulling her closer and then kissed her. Y/n opened her lips in order to let his tongue in, he tangled his tongue to hers and caressed her legs under the dress. She run her fingers on his shoulders before she removed his shirt. He made her lay down and started to kiss Y/n's neck. She moved her head down to make his job easier.
– I am so in love with you, Lucas coly.
She whispered while he removed her dress and opened her legs. He gave a little bite on her inner thigh and she winced giggling.
– Can I bite you here?
He asked licking that zone, she put her hands on his head.
– Leave all the marks you want there, you are the only one who sees that zone.
She said and he smiled, satisfaction shining in his eyes.
– Good girl!
He said and sucked that zone and, this time, she didn't tell him to stop.