Like a Good Neighbor

Okay, so first of all this is my first fanfic, so I want lots and lots of feedback. Second of all this is copy righted, so if you steal it, I will find you. You don't want that to happen. Trust me. Other then that, enjoy!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Myranda!" I heard a voice call my name and I spun around to see my two best friends from the States running towards me. I moved from a suburb in New Jersey to London, England  three years ago when I was only fourteen because my mom had gotten a job offer that she 'couldn't pass up.' When I first found out, I was less than pleased, but I love it here now. The only thing I miss is seeing my best friends everyday. 

Snapping out of my own thoughts and back into reality, I grin like an idiot as my two best friends run through the airport towards me. Lizz and Brianna were my closest friends freshman year, and when I first moved I we missed each other like crazy! Don't get me wrong, we still do, but back then it was much worse. We started to Skype daily, so now it's just like before I moved. This year, Lizz and Brianna's parents organized for them to come visit me in London during their Spring Break.

"Myranda!" Lizz yelled as she tackled me to the ground.

"Myranda! I missed you so much! You have no idea!" Brianna screams as she joined the dog pile. I'm sure people were staring, but I really don't care. 

"Guys, get off of me I can't breathe!" I say laughing. They get off of me and we had a group hug. 

"So Myranda, have you met One Direction yet?" Lizz asks wiggling her eyebrows. Yes, my friends and I were obsessed with One Direction, and with me living in the UK, I saw them on the X Factor. When I first saw them, I Skyped Bri and Lizz and showed them.  They automatically fell in love.

"No, Lizz I haven't but with you guys here, who knows what will happen," I respond.

"I like your attitude! Now let's go! I've been dying to see London since I found out we were coming to visit you," Briana exclaimed. I laughed and led them out of the airport. I called a cab, and soon, we were off. Once we made it back to my house, or the McMansion, as I like to call it, Lizz and Brianna dropped their bags off in one of the many guest rooms, we went to walk around Central London.

We took the Underground, or the subway as it's called in the States, and in ten minutes, we were walking around Central London. 

"Ooooooooooh look! It's a Jack Willis shop! Maybe Harry Styles is in there!" Brianna exclaimed, nudging me. Yes, Harry Styles was my favorite member of One Direction. Lizz loved Niall and Brianna loved Louis and all of his carroty glory. 

"Well, I could go for some foreign shopping," Lizz said smirking. I sighed.

"Fine, lets go." With that, we rushed into the store. 

We emerged three hours later laughing like schoolgirls. Brianna was extremely disappointed that One Direction had not been in the store, but soon got over it when she saw a ridiculous at for State Farm Insurance. 

"If only that whole 'like a good neighbor State Farm is there' thing worked," Lizz said between laughs. 

"Who said it didn't? Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there!" I exclaimed. I though about something then added, "with One Direction!" Just as I finished my sentence, I felt a hand clamp over my mouth and was pulled backwards into a deserted ally. My kidnapper released me and removed their hand from my mouth.

"Okay, what the hell?" I heard Brianna demand. She and Lizz were standing next to me, but there was no one in front of us. I slowly turned around and was shocked by who I saw behind me.