New Best Friends?

"Holy shit," I heard Brianna mumble under her breath. Lizz just stod there too stunned to speak. In front of us stood Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik.

"Whatever you do, don't scream! Please! We've been trying to escape fans all day, and when we finally did, we heard you shout 'One Direction' so Louis and harry decided to drag you into any ally. Sorry about that by the way," Liam said stepping forward. I surprised myself be staing completely calm even though I was starstruck.

"It's fine. I'm Myranda by the way," I replied. "These are my friends Lizz, she's the one with the dark curly hair, and obviously the blonde is Brianna. They're from the States but they're both big Directioners. So am I, but I live here, in London."

"Well Myranda, I'm Louis. Do you by chance have a taste in carrots?" Louis said. I went to shake his hand, but instead he pulled me into a friendly hug.

"No, but Brianna does. She absolutely loves you," I respond laughing.

"Well, that's Louis obviously, this is Harry, Niall, and Zayn. I'm Liam," Liam introduced everyone. At that moment, Lizz found her voice.

"No shit," she said smiling. Brianna and I looked at her like she had three heads. "What? You would think they would realize we know their names when you told them we are Directioners."

"Well in that case, I assume you know everything about me then, Lizz," Niall said smirking.

"Actually she does. Sorry if she sounds like a creepy stalker, but trust me she's harmless," Brianna called from where she and Louis were having a conversation. I heard pieces of it like 'NEW BEST FRIEND' and 'holy carrots'. These two were made to be best friends! While Lizz went off and talked to Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Liam walked over to me. 

"So Myranda, how long have you lived here in London?" Zayn asked.

"Just over three years. I love it here, to be honest," I reply.

"Well that's good. So how old are you?" Liam added.

"I'm seventeen, turning eighteen next month. My family and I moved here after my freshman year of high school." When he heard how old I was, Harry's eyes lit up. 

"Next month? What day?" Liam asked.

"My birthday is on the first of May."

"Only three monthes younger than Harold! Now you won't be the youngest anymore Haz!" Louis said, walking up to our little powwow with Brianna. "Harry, why are you staring at Myranda? it's pretty creepy. Like a stalker." Harry blushed slightly and looked away.

"Alright lads, I'm starving!" Niall exclaimed as he and Lizz walked over.

"Me too! Myranda, know any good places to eat around here?" Lizz asked.

"Well, there's a Nandos right around the corner from here," I told her.

"NANDOS! LIAM, LIAM! CAN WE GO THERE LIAM?" Niall exclaimed bouncing up and down like an excited puppy.

"Sure Niall. Girls? Do you mind if we join you for lunch?" Liam asked. I looked at Lizz and Brianna. They shrugged as if to say 'sure why not.'

"Okay, sure. Let's go," I said. Niall automatically grabbed Lizz's hand and ran up the ally, dragging her behind him. Liam looked slightly worried about this, but shook it off once we reached the begining of the ally. This was going to be an interesting meal. I could already tell.