o n e

Brooklyn's POV

"What's up guys were back!" Ethan, Grayson, and I say in sync. "Today we are going to be doing the polar plunge challenge!" I say excitedly. "As you can see we are all wearing some pretty COOL onesies," Ethan says, dropping an imaginary microphone. "You're a dork," Grayson says laughing. 

"We are going to see who can stay in the pool the longest! And then we will do Hot Tub Confessions, PART 3!" I say excitedly, folding my hands on my lap

"We are going to see who can stay in the pool the longest! And then we will do Hot Tub Confessions, PART 3!" I say excitedly, folding my hands on my lap. We line up at the edge of the pool and check the water temperature. "So, It's currently 22 degrees Ferenhight, or -5.55555556 degrees Celsius outside," Grayson says. "He totally looked that up," I say laughing. "The water is 37 degrees Ferenheight, or 2.77777778 degrees Celcius," Ethan says. "So let's DIVE right into THIS WEEKS VIDEO!" Grayson says. "Now you're the dork," I say scoffing. Before I know it Grayson picks me up and throws me in the water. Ethan and him both jump in after me. I swim up and surface the water taking a deep breath. I tried water while the twins freak out. I can't help but laugh. After a minute or so, Grayson gets out of the water and instantly jumps into the hot tub. "THAT'S JUST COLD," I say laughing at my horrible pun. "Are you cold baby E-tee-wee-tee?" I say in a babyish voice. He looks at me and starts chasing me so I hop out of the pool. Grayson follows with the camera. I run around the house multiple times freezing my butt off before Ethan jumps in front of me. "AHH," I scream as he picks me up over his shoulder and runs to the hot tub. He puts me down and jumps in. I follow, still laughing. This is gonna be fun.