t w o

Brooklyn's POV

"NOW PART FOR HOT TUB CONFESSIONS PART 3!" Grayson, Ethan and I all yelled in sync. "What should I confess?" Grayson asks looking at me and then Ethan. "That you're a douchebag?" I say, pretending to think. Ethan laughs as Gray rolls his eyes. "Ok, for real," Grayson says laughing. "Should we ask twitter?" Ethan says looking at him. They instantly pull out their phones and start typing. A few minutes later they scroll through the replies. "Wait, isn't this more like hot tub questions?!" I ask. "Oh, yeah. HOT TUB QUESTIONS!" Gray shouts. "Here's one from sunsetluvrdolan" Ethan says looking at the camera and then his phone. "Would you rather go cliff diving or snorkeling?" "Cliff diving!" Me and Grayson say at the same time. I laugh. After a few more questions, we said goodbye to the fans. I wrapped up in my towel. Grayson, Ethan, and I walk inside and sit on our bar stools, sipping our hot cocoa. I scroll through my Twitter as I sip the last bit of my hot cocoa. I set down my mug as I feel eyes looking at me. I look to my right. "Uhhh. Is something on my face?" I ask pointing at my lips. "No, we-" Ethan is about to say. "We need to tell you something," Grayson says, cutting him off. "What?" I ask, noticing Ethan look away with tears in his eyes. "W-what's wrong?" I ask, nervously. "Brookie. Ethan and I-." "What, are what?" I ask, freaking out a little.  "We're m-moving to L.A," Grayson says, putting his hand lightly on mine. I pull my hand away. "I-I-." I begin to stutter and run upstairs into my room, locking the door. I run and flop on my bed, still crying. 'What if they're sick of me?' 'What if they don't love me?' 'Why do they love their fans more than me?' 'DO they love there fans more than me?!' My mind was going crazy. I sit up and walk to the bathroom. I turn the faucet on to hot and grab my Twilight Bath Bomb from Lush. I plug the drain and take off my clothes, hopping into the bath. I put my phone on the rim of the tub as I plop in my bath bomb. I scroll through Twitter, Ethan, and Grayson blowing up my DMs. I can hear someone knocking on my door every so often. I finish up in the tub and get dressed in my PJs. I go out on the balcony and sit in my chair, watching the New Jersey sunset.