t h r e e

Brooklyn's POV

I woke up in my bed. Gray or Eth probably brought me in. I turn onto my side and grab my phone from the nightstand. I unlock it and scroll through Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram. I sit up and put on my slippers. I open my door and head down the stairs to get breakfast. My Mom and Dad probably already left for work like always. Even in the summer, they work all day and night. And with the twins moving, I-I guess I'll be all alone. I grab some flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, an egg, and butter. I melt the butter and sift the dry ingredients. After making the batter, I pour it on the skillet. I flip them over and put them on three plates. I put syrup on each and put some blueberries and bacon on the sides. I pour two glasses of orange juice. I bring up the first plate and drink on a tray and put it by Ethan's door. I do the same but put it by Grayson's door. I pour another glass of OJ and grab my plate of pancakes and head to my room. I put my plate on my bed and my glass of juice on the nightstand. I sneak over to Grayson's door, the farthest from my room, and knock the door loudly. I run over to Ethan's room, which is next to mine and knock even louder. He is a heavy sleeper. I run back to my room and close the door. I hear two doors open and I sit on my bead eating my pancakes. I turn on Netflix and watch season 2 of Stranger Things, for like the 20th time. A few minutes later I put my plate on the side and turn off the TV. I go to my closet and pick out an outfit.