Chapter 1

POV Minji:

Me: -Rahhh stop bothering me mom, I have all my papers, my identity card, my suitcase is ready and I took a snack for the plane.

I'm Oh Minji, me and my parents are of Korean descent, but my parents decided to live in America before I was born in New York. Today I fly to Korea !! I can not wait to discover this country and all that surrounds it like drama or Kpop. For the language? No worries, at home we speak English and Korean.

Mom: - Well, we have to go, get in the car, I'm coming.

Me: - Dacc!

Once sitting in the car I felt the stress rising, am I afraid to leave this country? To find myself alone in a country unknown to me? I have always lived in America ...

Mom: - I rented an apartment not far from the company where you work, but that for a month, after it's you who pays!

Me: - awww you will not have to do that, thank you!

Once arrived at the airport Mom made me a big hug before I left her, she could not accompany me anymore because she had to go to work.

On the plane I slept well ^^ but now ... I'm alone, what to do ?? This stress and anguish had returned, my heart was pounding. Good! Already, call a taxi to go to the apartment.

Once the taxi dropped me off, I noticed that it was a fairly tall building. The interior of my apartment measured 17m2 (square), which was enough for me and was rather modern! After emptying my suitcase in the wardrobe of my room I collapsed on my bed and slept. Thank you jetlag ...

The next day I was full of energy! Step 1: Lunch! Oh ... I do not have to eat x) well I will have my breakfast today and this soor direction the supermarket, I have no time. So step 2: go see my boss at the Bighit ... my boss ... I do not want! 😭 I stress too much. 😭 To change my mind I decided to turn on the TV on the news.Once dressed and made up, very little, I'm not too much makeup, I look at my watch to check if I'm late, it's 9:05 am:

Me: - Shit! It is time for me to go there to be a little early.

I walk 20 minutes to go to work and 10 minutes by bus knowing that my appointment is at 9:30 Today, I go on foot, I think it will change my mind and the stress will go away can to be, finally hope ...Once I left, I noticed that my trip was through a beautiful park, with a path of Japanese cherry blossoms. Yes we are in spring, my favorite season ^^.

Me: - Wow it's beautiful!

A man sitting on a bench heard me and turned around in one go! He remained staring at me.Oops ... I think my thoughts are out 😅 But ... he is fliping this guy, why he looks at me? So I decided to fix it too. He sketched a smirk and frowned, and so did I. Man by this common reaction mouse and shouted:

???: - OhMinji!

Me: - Euu ... how do you know my name?

And it's gone, my stress is back ...

???: - It's me Taemin!

Me: - TAEMINNNNNNN !!!Following this cry I jumped in these arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Good, here first chapter tell me what you think and say moo all default 😘😘On this to next in the next chapter 💖