Chapter 2

PDV Minji:

Me: - TAEMINNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!

Following this cry I jumped in his arms.

Taemin is my best friend, I have not seen him for a long time, exactly 10 years. Our parents are close, they went to America at the same time, at that moment his mother was pregnant with him, mine not yet. Taemin was born in July and one year older than me, his parents decided 10 years ago to return to Korea.

He tightens my embrace, looks at me and says to me, with tears in his eyes:

Taemin: - My beautiful what are you doing here ??

Me: - I went to live in Korea, I found a job, I work at the BigHit !!

Taemin: - Oh yes? What job do you do ??

I told him choreographer, that I liked to invent choregraphies. He told me that he would have preferred me to be at the SM training, I could cross him.

Me: - Why ?? What did you do without me to be there?

Taemin: - I'm a singer and dancer, I started a solo career after being part of a band.

Following this statement my brain was heated as I thought. Savannah must know her, she is a fan of Kpop, why she did not tell me, she knows him ...I leave his embrace and watch him carefully.

It's true that he has changed a lot, the last time I saw him he was smaller than me x)

Taemin: - So what? you have shrunk!

Me: - Ehh! It's you who grew up! x)

I take a look at my watch and find I'm going to be late

Me: - Taemin I have to go, I'll be late for my first day!

Taemin: - I come with you, I have time in front of me!

Once arrived at the agency I greet and enter the enclosure. At the reception a young woman told me the office of the CEO.

The corridor brings me to a wooden door, you can see a marble plaque where it is engraved "Kim PDG". After having cracked the door opened on a man of average size, rather smiling but I think that it does not make him irritate, it seems cever in the bottom.

PDG: - Nice to meet Mrs. Oh, welcome to Bighit.

Me: - Thank you, I said, bowing slightly.

PDG: - See you starting today your work Ms. Oh. The former choreographer has resigned so you will take over. This group is composed of 7 people all different from each other, during your first week you will learn to know and listen to the songs in preview to reflect on a choreography.

Me: - Good sir.

On this he wished me good luck, gave me a badge to enter the agency and accompanied me to the door where is this famous group by adding:

PDG: - Besides I forgot to tell you but you will sometimes be invited to sleep in their dormitory.

Before he leaves I thank him and turn my eyes to this door, BTS ... I already heard the name somewhere but or ?? I think it's with Savannah since it's a Kpop band. I'm afraid of what's behind this door, imagine if I'm not welcome, if they are all unbearable ?? I will resign too ?? Besides ... why this man to resign ???

In short, I decided to take my courage with both hands and toque. A handsome man opened to me, he looked at my badge and then my face, as if it was not going to be my badge ... and said to me:

???: - Come in, we were waiting for you.

Me: - Oh... thanks...

But what is that ?? Never seen so much rudeness had so few seconds, no hello, a marble face, nothing nice.

On the other hand it is pretty good, I hope is other are not more beautiful if you can prepare my funeral x)
-----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a bit long, tell me if it's too long or not asser.💖💖💖☄☄☄

Those who have not understood Savannah is Minji's best friend