every

a/n: I'm not dead woohoo

  It has been two years since Jae stopped trying.

  No matter what Jae did, Wonpil would just give him the cold shoulder.
Even when Jae would stand outside on cold, snowy days, waiting for Wonpil to open the door, all he would get was a text message telling him to go away.

  Jae couldn't blame Wonpil. He cheated on him. Whether it went from a meaningless make out session with a boy's face he can't remember, to burying himself deep inside some girl he met five minutes ago, he cheated on Wonpil so many times that he lost count.

Yet, he still loved him.

  His heart still raced a hundred miles a minute at the sound of Wonpil's laugh and his breath still hitched at Wonpil's touch. Wonpil was the only thing that kept him going even when he felt like he could break down any second.

So why did he cheat on him?

  Why did he wipe that smile off his face and replace it with a quiver of his lips soon followed by tears? Why did he make that laugh turn into muffled sobs that woke him up at 3 am?

  Maybe he was just heartless, or perhaps he was in love with the idea of sex.

  Sure he could have sex with Wonpil, but he didn't want to. Wonpil was so much more than just sex, Wonpil was someone he wanted to make love to. He couldn't mindlessly ram into Wonpil like he did with the girl's he saw on the street. He couldn't sloppily kiss Wonpil like he did with the boy's he met at some bar. 

He couldn't because he loved Wonpil.

He wanted to draw patterns on Wonpil's skin and make him discover galaxies he didn't know existed. He wanted his lips to linger a little too long on Wonpil's lips, and to see the face Wonpil would make when he would throw his head back and tightly grasp onto the bed sheets. He wanted to feel the way Wonpil's fingers and his would intertwine together.

  He couldn't make Wonpil a one time thing. He didn't want to make Wonpil scream out in pain as he simply tried to only pleasure himself. He couldn't make Wonpil something he knew would end the next day.

  So two years later here he is walking down the street at 2am with a cigarette in hand, waiting to see where his feet will take him.

It doesn't surprise Jae when he sees that his feet have taken him back to where he was 2 years ago. So he blankly stares at the door that was closed infront of his face 2 years ago.

With a deep sigh, Jae takes a drag out of his cigarette and thinks for a moment. He really shouldn't, but he can't help but do so. So as he lifts his hand to knock on the door, he stops once he hears a familiar voice.

"Hello pretty stranger!"

Right before Jae's eyes, stands a drunk, gorgeous, but still very drunk, Wonpil.

Oh how much I love you.

a/n: this book is about to end and im not ready