What a night/lemon

Y/n POV

Erza and Mira pulled me into to the lingerie store and went to where my sizes were. We well they decided on Black Lacey panties and bra for me. 'What the hell nothing's gonna happen tonight' I thought I looked at my phone and it was 11:30! What it was like noon when we got here how long did we take! I rushed home and put on the underwear and a nice dress. It's was quite revealing but whatever. I got to rouges house and rand the doorbell. No answer... 'well must not be home' I thought. As I turned around I was pulled into the house backwards making me fall. I don't know how it happened but I was on top of him looking down on his face. His red eyes they were so mesmerizing I couldn't look away. "Take a picture it will last longer" !sting! almost laughed.  I looked up to see sting lector and frouch (sorry for spelling) in the room! 'Crap' I thought. "Come on we're going out it seems like your already dressed for a bar so that's were we will go" "ok" I squeaked out. We left but I swear I saw a slight smile on rouges face that night. Too bad after we had our fun everything went to hell.

Am

I

A

Troll?

Did you guys really think I was going to do a lemon! HELL NAH! I'm 13 I'm too young for that shit! Well bye <3