7

Andrea
"I want you to meet daddy upstairs in 5 minutes." Ethan said as he lets go of me. "O-Ok" I said softly. He kissed my lips and bit my lip.

He smirks and walks upstairs, I get some chips and dip and bring it to my friends. "Here" I said as I shake a bit.

"Hey I have to do something upstairs and I will be back soon." I said. "Ok" they all said. I walked up the stairs, I started to get nervous and anxious.

I walked into Ethan's room to see him with rope and other things I can't clearly see. "Um, hi?" I said like a question.

"Hey Andrea." He said as he moved closer to me. He started to moved slowly around me, I stayed still. I felt his eyes burning me at every spot on my body.

I felt his hot breath behind me on my shoulder, "Ever since I saw you that day, I just wanted you. I had to call you mine." He said as I felt his warm soft lips on my shoulder kissing softly. I whimper, "E-Ethan."

"Don't make a sound, daddy is talking." Ethan said while tapping my ass. I bite my lip, "Fuck, don't do that." Ethan said as he turned me around and gripped my chin.

I looked into his dark eyes. "Do what?" I asked while bitting lip again from thinking. "That, bitting that soft bottom lip you have." He said. "If you do it again, I might loose my fucking mind." He said making me squeeze my thighs together.

He slowly moved me to the bed and sat me down, he kneeled and put his hands on my knees. "See I had enough time with these pretty lips" Ethan said and touched my bottom lip and moved it down so, my lip bounced back to where it was when he let it go.

"But, daddy wants to try these lips" he said as his hand slowly moved to my clothed clit. I gasped, "Ethan!" I said loudly.

He put pressure on my clit and started to go slower to tease me. "Daddy's been wanting this for a while but, you wouldn't let me." Ethan said while forcing my shorts down and my black laced panties.

He looked at my panties, "Lace..daddy likes" he said and kissed my bare inner- thigh. As his eyes moved up and saw my princess parts, I heard a sharp gasp.

I gave him a worried look, "What?" I asked trying to cover everything feeling insecure. His hands stop mine and moved them away, "you're so pretty." He said while licking his lips. He started to kiss up my thigh, "Such a pretty little girl" he whispered as I felt his hot breath.

"Oh Eth- daddy" I fixed myself. He smirked, next thing you know, I feel his lips around my clit. Sucking and pulling anywhere he can. I eyes rolled back to my head, "Daddy!" I yelled.

His hands wrapped around my hips to keep me in place, he shakes his head viciously. My small hands went to his dark locks and rugged up them.

"Daddy. Daddy don't stop!" I yelled as I arched my back. I thrusted my hips up, he groans from my tugging which sent vibrations up to my body making me push his head farther.

He pulled back a bit, "Oh princess, you taste so fucking good." He said with a raspy voice. He sticked his tongue out and moved up and down my slit and locked up my juices.

"Oh daddy, I'm going to cum!" I said while pulling at his roots. "Cum. Cum for daddy. Be his good girl." He said as he put his tongue into me which made me release so fast.

I heard him slurping all my juices and groaning, "So good" he said while licking some off his fingers.

Was breathing heavy, I was tried. He licking up my body and stopped at my boobs. He grabbed the left one and took it into his mouth, my mouth gaped open.