5

Andrea
"I'm so done with this shit!" I said into the phone with Sandra

"I know Andrea but, when I see that lil mastered, Imma kill him so hard that it's gonna look like an accident" she said making a little scared.

"Damn Sandra" I said to the phone.

"I gotta make sure my wifey doin Fine" She said making me giggle.

"I love you girl" I said.

"I lov-" she got interrupted by a voice that belongs to Dom. "Hot spicy momma"

I laughed, "oh jeez Dom, I missed you to." I said.

"Hey Andrea, everyone says 'hi'" he said. "When can you come back to America and suck my meat" he said.

I laughed once again, "why did you say it like that" I cringed.

"I'm Italian. That's my job" he said. "Dom really!" I heard Sandra say.

"Ok well girl it's 3 A.M here. Gotta get some sleep" I said.

"Ok girl, good night" Sandra said.

"Love ya" I said

"I love you to" She said and hung up.

"So, What was that about?" A voice suddenly asked. I jumped, "What the fuck" I said. I seen it was Ethan, "What the hell do you want now?" I asked not caring if I'm coming off rude or not.

"I want you"

"Well I don't" I said back as he walked over and sat in my bed. "You don't want this..." he said while starting to kiss my neck.

His wet lips went all over my neck, making me uncomfortable but, turned on as well.

"Or this?"

He put his hand on my face so, he is cupping my cheek. His other hand went to my side and he was kissing close to my lips. "I think you should stop now!" I said not liking this one bit.

"Just one little kiss baby" He said seductively. "N-No" I said trying to push him off but, he climb on top of me.

"Please"

"No"

But, anyway I felt his lips on mine and they were so warm and soft I couldn't help myself. I started to kiss back, his hand went to my hair and started to tug on it. I whimper from it, "Seems like you like to have your hair pulled. Daddy likes." He said.

I push him off of me, "What did I just do?" I asked myself quietly. "You just kissed me." Ethan said. "Well no shit dick head." I said sarcastically.

"I just kissed my step brother" I said. "And I loved it" Ethan said smirking. "You think this is funny?" I asked getting angry.

"Damn, it turns me on to see you angry." He said bitting his bottom lip while grabbing his crouch area. "No, stop, go somewhere else to jerk off" I said covering my eyes.

"I know you want to see" he said. "No I don't!" I clearly said. I walked out of my room to Grayson's, he was up on his phone.

"What?" He asked.

"Let me sleep in here, Ethan won't leave me alone." I said. Grayson knows what's going on with me and Ethan. "What he do this time?" He asked me. "I don't want to talk about it anymore." I said.

"Ok" he said as I got under his covers and I fell asleep.

•••

"Good morning everyone!" I said while walking down the steps. Everyone was at the table eating, Ethan just eyed me. I look at what I'm warring and I have booty Jean shorts and a tank top.