Punishment~ ♡

Neko!Geno X Reaper

Warning
This chapter contains slight sin if you are uncomfortable with this type of content please leave the chapter.

○○○○○●●●●○○●○○●○○●

Reaper sat on the couch relaxing, he listened to the raindrops tap against the windows as he flipped through his book. It seemed like a peaceful day to many but….

There was a small pest in the room.

Crash

Reaper flinched and nearly dropped his book, he looked to the right where the sound was made and sighed.

Geno sat down on the small dresser in the living room, he scratched his ears slightly as he waved his tail around. A broken vase was next to him, clearly he pushed it away with his tail and made no effort to look guilty.

“I'm bored.” Geno huffed and leaned against the wall, Reaper rolled his eyes and placed the book on the couch.

“Go outside then, I see no reason why you needed to knock my vase over.” Reaper huffed and picked up the pieces, Geno laughed slightly and flicked his tail on Reaper's head, causing the other to flinch.

“It's raining so I can't.” Geno shrugged and got off the dresser and stretched, he smiled and walked past the small table in the living room, knocking over Reaper's cup.

Reaper grumbled slightly and picked it up with his magic, he looked to Geno and sighed, he was always like this when Reaper gave him no attention. Seeing that Geno wouldn't give up he walked back to the couch and sat down, causing the other sit down next to him and lay his head on his lap.

“You little pest.” Reaper huffed in slight annoyance, Geno smiled triumphantly. Honestly the neko absolutely loved to annoy the shit out of the other, and he wasn't threatened by him either, Reaper was far too in love with him to be angry for long.

Geno’s ears twitched slightly, “Call me what you wish.” Geno purred and fiddled with the button on Reaper's sweater. Reaper rolled his eyes and stroked Geno's ears lightly causing the other to purr quietly. The two stayed like this for a couple of peaceful moments.

Sadly, Geno grew bored once more, he looked up to Reaper who was lost in his thoughts as the rain tapped against the roof of the house. The neko looked around, turning his head on Reaper's lap for any source of entertainment.

His eyes fell onto a small ashtray on the table, Reaper had for when he smoked, Geno smiled finding a chance to annoy the other once more, but it wasn't like he wasn't going to clean it up later.

Geno turned to so that his face was slightly near Reaper's chest but to where his tail could reach the ashtray. Geno looked up to the other once more before knocking the ashtray to the ground, spilling the ashes all over the carpet.

The nose made Reaper jump in surprise and looked to the mess Geno made, “Goddamnit Gen!!” Reaper hissed in surprise.

Geno laughed at the others reaction and quickly stood up in an attempt to Get away from the other, but a loud strike of thunder made the smaller give off a small surprised shriek, falling back to the couch. Reaper took the opportunity to pin the other down on the couch with his wrists above his head.

“Ya know.” Reaper grinned as he looked to the other struggle beneath him, “You managed to get on my last nerve today~” Reaper purred and held Geno's wrist down with one hand. He leaned down and nuzzled the other gently before nipping at his neck causing the other to squirm slightly. Reaper chuckled and trailed his hand down Geno's side lightly all the way down to his legs making Geno gasp and shiver.

Reaper then leaned down to where he and Geno were almost kissing, allowing him to see the dark red that was spread across Geno's cheeks.

“So, Sweetheart. I believe a punishment is in order~”

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I honestly don't know what the fuck is this Chapter

Aaahhhhhhh I was gonna do a full sin but I really couldn't bring myself to do it ;;;;

Still a bit uncomfortable with writing it but I hope you guys enjoy This!

Pepe! Out!