Clubbing- Chapter 33

Hiya readers!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ENJOY!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up feeling tons better. "Morning babe." Liam said kissing the top of my head. I smiled and my stomach growled. "I'll get you some food. Don't forget to take your temperature." He said getting up and making me soup. I stuck the thermometer in my mouth and waited for it to beep. I took it out and smiled.

"100.2" I said and he smiled at me. I got up to go to my room to go and get changed. I opened the door and saw Harry and Cory cuddled up. I smiled and went to grab some clothes. I was pretty sure that Harry was still knocked out so I started undressing. If I went fast enough, I wouldn't have to worry about them seeing me. I through on my Paramore shirt and my blue 'Boxing Champ' sweatshirt and grabbed a pair of black sweats. I was in my One Direction girl boxers and I left the room with my pants in hand. I slipped them on and smiled. I was almost better. Liam had my soup sitting on the table and he was blowing on it to cool it.

"Cooties!" I said and he laughed. I sat on his lap and picked up my bowl. I flipped the TV on and it was some news exclusive about Harry and Cory.

"Top editor for 'Band Beat', Corrine Parker, is dating teenage heart throb, Harry Styles. His fans have been saying hate about her ever since it was realeased to the public. Teens are saying she is a slut and should only be there for business. There is also rumors of her co-editor, Alexandria Johnson, to be also playing the hearts of One Direction. Twitter is blowing up and trending, #CorrineSlut and #AlexandriaUgly." Liam cut her off by flipping off the TV.

Cory walked out and I smiled at her. "Liam, can I talk to Al alone for a bit?" She asked and he nodded.

"What's up, Lolipop?" I asked and she smiled.

"How would you feel if I were to date Harry? I wouldn't be pulling Lou and Zayn away from their girlfriends and Harry is single so it all works out." She said and I smiled.

"Go for it. I want you to be happy." I said smiling. Then I thought of Niall and I frowned. "Cory, what am I to do about Niall? He is so sweet and I really like him and all, but I really like Liam too." I said frowning.

"Well, Niall doesn't just like you, he loves you." She said and my eyes widened. "But maybe Liam loves you too!"

I thought about it for a second before I smiled a weak smile. "Do you think they would mind if I dated both of them?" I asked and we started laughing.

"Jeez, the papparazzi would have a hay day with that!" She said and we burst out laughing. We calmed down and I smiled at her.

"Go for Harry." I said and gave her a hug.  Harry walked out and his face went shocked.

"Guys! They are having a lesbian moment!" He shouted and the rest of the boys came rushing out. Cory and I fell apart, laughing our asses off.

*********************************************************************

Around noon was when my cold went away. I was smiling like crazy. "We should go clubbing tonight. I saw this cute little club when I was running." Cory said and I nodded. We went to our room and I pulled out my Sherri Hill cocktail dress that had a black lace skirt and a cheetah print strapless top. I slipped that on followed by my floral leggings. I slid on my black pumps and put in my cheetah print earrings. I finished with applying light makeup and fluffing my hair. I looked over at cory and she was wearing her green, chiffon lace dress with black leggings and black flats. She did her makeup as a smoky eye and She was wearing a black jacket.

"Here." I said handing her my diamond owl earrings. She put them on with a smile and I grabbed my brownish-black half jacket and slipped it on. We put our arms through each others and we walked out. The boys jaws dropped and we smiled. Liam came over and gave me a slight kiss.

"Now we all agree that Liam is the designated walker?" I asked and they nodded. I smiled and grabbed Liam's hand and we walked out.

************************************************************************

We got to the club and I ordered a round of vodka shots for everyone. Well, except Liam. "1, 2, 3!" I said and we downed them. I ordered a rum and coke and sat next to Liam. Everyone was out dancing and I smiled at Liam. I finished my drink and was already feeling the alcohol in my system. After dancing to 3 songs, we all went back and did 5 rounds of vodka and 3 of tequila. I was starting to get hammered and I was laughing. I had my arm around Cory's waist and she was sitting on my lap.

"I love you Cory!" I slurred. The boys laughed and we all started laughing. We did another round of vodka and I could tell that we were gonna be smashed.

***********************************************************************

(A/N: HERE IS THEIR OUTFITS!!! http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50876856 )