Chapter 2

Rebecca's P.O.V.

I'm on my way to school right now. And I can clearly remember all the details of my dream last night. It was me crying again and it was like a real event. I felt all the pain. And that I needed really to wipe my tears when I woke up. There's really an emptiness from within.

(at school)

As I enter our classroom, this mysterious guy is leaning on the wall again and staring at me like I murdered someone. He's always like that. It seems like I did something wrong to him well in fact we just became classmates last semester.

(Flashback)

I can clearly remember how I was so into him last semester. That I even asked him to sit beside me in the bus during one of our field trips where he rejected my offer because he needs to sit beside this girl named Jenna.

I was so disappointed that I started to avoid him. But circumstances came that before the semester ends, I needed someone to talk to and he's just the only person that's willing to listen. We then became close and acted like siblings.

(End of flashback)

But how he's looking at me right now is just so creepy. I thought we're close. Maybe I made a mistake. That closeness may just be for awhile.

Ok. Back to reality now. Here I am. Still wondering if he still have the idea of who I am or if he will still talk to me because hello! We were close during towards the end of first semester and even during the semestral break.

But anyway, okay fine. Maybe he forgot about me already. And about the card game he promised to teach me, I should forget about it already. So with the fun run we talked about that we'll be joining, I need to forget about it also.

OKAY REBECCA! ERASE. ERASE. ERASE. FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING NOW AND NEVER EVER EVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN.