Chapter 1

Hi I'm Rebecca. And I want to tell you the story of my life.

I'm in a search of something that is currently missing in my life.

Actually as of now, I can't pinpoint what necessarily I am looking for.

But here's the thing, three months ago my boyfriend for almost three years ended up our relationship.

Of course I was hurt, everybody feels that way after a break up. And as of now, I don't know if how I will get over the heartache.

But right now, here's the thing: I'm heading to a church of a friend who invited me.

Yes.

The nth church I'll attend to.

I don't really know why I said "yes" again since I was always disappointed with the churches I went to this past three months and one thing more I never been that religious girl I used to be when I was a little younger for at least two years now.

Who is God? I almost forgot about Him, everything about Him.

And as always, I'm currently feeling nervous now if how will I ever face and deal with the religious people I'll meet later.

Right now I'm inside the car of this beautiful friend of mine who even let me borrow her dress and sandals because there is a dress code in their church.

Honestly, I'm not that comfortable because I'm the kind of person who is kind of boyish on the way she wears clothes.

I even find it so weird that they need to be in a dress or something during a service.

But yeah, okay there is a need to respect their beliefs including their church rules and regulations.

We're now headed to a front desk where we need to write our names and give our tithes.

I was like "Seriously?" but then I realized that is part of what I just said yes to.

"How's your first visit on Jaime's church?" my mom asked with a curious tone during our dinner.

"Oh no mom, there will no longer be a second time. I am so disappointed."

"You always are sweetie. Then are you going back to our mother church yet?" mom asked with excitement

"At least not now mom, I'll stop this church searching for now."

"Okay sweetie. I'll be praying that you'll find a church that will match your expectations though. And what if I'll give your number to a man with the same age as you in the church?" mom is in a serious tone

"Oh mom, Please. Not now."