Chapter 4

Niya's P.O.V

I woke up this morning seeing Mahogony sleeping. So I got out my black leggings, light pink crop top, and my Pink high top Dr.Martens with my Hot Pink cardigan since its like 67 degrees.I went into the bathroom getting dressed and then put my geeky glasses on.I walked out to see Mahogony awake so I asked her if she wanted to come to McDonald's with me and she said yes let me get ready.While she was getting ready I put hair into a messy bun and got my Light pink with black polka dots canvas book bag and put my wallet, eos Lemon, light pink beats, my iphone, ipod, ipad, my charger,extra rubber band for my hair and yet my bag is not heavy. Just when I closed my bag Mahogony was dressed in her Floral low top Dr.Martens with a blue top and her white high waisted pants with her Floral canvas book bag.

"Hey wanna have a girls day before we have to go to magcon at 5 p.m." I said she nodded in agreement

"Just to let u know Mahogony u are the big sister I never had even though u r 4 years older than me I look up to u" I said

"Awww and ur the little sis I never had" she said

And with that we left.

20 minutes later

Mahogony's P.O.V(new point . of . view)

What Niya said really got to me and I admire her looking up to me she is like my little sister.

Niya's P.O.V

Right now we r on our way back because we almost got mobbed by fans.I am mad we didn't When have our girls day but when I got back I went to Taylors room to see him 'SHIRTLESS' I closed the door and just starred

"Like wat u see" Taylor said

"Maybe" I replied.Then he walked over to me and spun me around.

"AHHHH TAYLOR PUT ME DOWN, NASHHHH HELP ME TELL HIM TO PUT ME DOWN." I scream

"That is ur boyfriend not mine so u handle that" Nash said in a girly voice. I chuckled and finally Taylor put me down.

"Lets go to my Room and watch pretty little liar pweaseee" I saw and he nodded

When I got to the room Mahogony left a note saying she was with Jacob in the lobby.

1 hour later

We finally stopped watching PLL

"Can u come here please" Taylor said.So I nodded and walked over to him.

"Yass" I say 'Oh nothing I just wanted to do this" he said and Kissed me. I am Falling for Taylor Caniff.We both pulled away and smiled. "GO put a shirt on" I said and he put his tie dye shirt on."Now lets go back to ur room."We opened the door to see Nash in a full Makeout session with I dont know who so Taylor grabbed his iphone5c, charger and beats without making a sound and left.I ran back to my room grabbed my bag and we just chilled around the lobby with Jox(Mahogony and Jacob if u don't know) Then Carter and everybody else came down and Carter had a girl with him. I walked up to him and said"um....big bro bro who exactly is this" I said referring to the Girl he was with."Oh thiss is my girlfriend Chantel" he said "oh ok well hello Chantel im Niya Carters 16 years old sister " i said "im chantel and im 16 I just turned it and Carter told me he had a sister who was dating...Taylor" she replied I just nodded.

"well we should hang out sometime just store ur number in my phone. " I said as I handed her my phone.Then she gave it back "it was nice too meet u Chantel" I say then walk back over to Taylor.

"OMG IT'S TAYLOR CANIFF" I yelled in his ear which caused him to jump."Don't do that" he said "it was funny" I reply."come here"he said and I did then he kissed me while I put my arms around his neck. We heard a bunch of 'oooooooohhhhhhhhhhs' coming from the boys and Girls. We finally pulled away "Babe can I have a piggyback ride " I say "sure just hop on" he replied "Thank you " I said "your welcome " he replies. Thats when I jump on his back and we start to walk to the other part of the hotel where Magcon is held.When we got there Tay put me down on the couch next to Kelsey and Keiry. I pulled out my phone and started listening to'Aint it fun by paramore. When the song was over I just sat there bored until I had to go on stage. When Hayes called Gabby out all u heard was 'boo, She is a slut' and We all laughed and she gave me a death glare so i just ignored it and kept on laughing.Not my fault the fans don't like her and think she a slut.