•Chapter 1•

Jennie's POV
I am sleeping tight when I heard the alarm on my phone. I checked what time it is and saw that it was 5:27 am. My alarm was 6:20 am because our class was 8:00.

Anyways, I just went downstairs go study my topics in Mathematics for later. It was pretty hard but I need to graduate from collage.

When I realized that it was 6:23 now, I started eating breakfast. You are wondering I am alone? Right? Because, I am ALONE. My parents are in Dubai, working.

I finished eating and I went to the bathroom to fix my self.

Taehyung's POV
I woke up at 6:30, I ate my breakfast and fix my stuffs. BTW, I already showered because I am in a hurry. I was fixing my things on my bag until my gf "Mitch" called me.

"Hey babe, you're finally awake!" she said to felt so excitement. I know I said to her. And then she chit-chatted me and then hang up.

I put on my uniform and get out of my room to walk to school, its a few blocks away.

Jennie's POV
Once Im done getting ready, my hair is combed, my uniform is ok and you know my books in my bag I am ready to go.

I left my dorm and saw Taehyung outside walking. I yelled his name because he was using headphones. He's been ignoring me for a while now. I wonder why.

Me are Taehyung aren't close, I just wanted to be friends with him but he doesn't want to. Thats rude isn't?

Finally! I am at the school gate and I feel the wind embraced me, only wind do that do.

I was in the hallway to my locker until I saw the mean girls blocking me.

You: Hi Mitch!
Mitch: Hi! (fake smile)
You: I love your makeup.
Mitch: Nerd.
Mean girls: (laughs)

The Mean Girls left atlast! If they don't tease me like that I would slap them. I did letter L for loser on my hand pointing at them.

I was looking at the back until I bumped to someone. It was Jungkook my crush 💜💜

Jungkook helped me to stand up and said "Sorry, Im really sorry" infront of my face. He held my wrist and helping me to stand up. I said thanks and then Taehyung saw us! Go Jealous boii! JK! He will never like me bruh!