One.

"Reighlynn, honey, is that you?" My mom yelled as soon as I came inside from a hard Wednesday at school. I set my  back pack in the huge foyer next to the coat rack as soon as my heel-clad feet hit the wooden floor.

"Yes ma'am. Are you in the kitchen?" I answered back. I heard my mom muffle a yes and when I entered the entry way and made a right to the kitchen. I walked into the modern styled kitchen and saw my dad at the fridge and my mom at the kitchen island chopping up vegetables. I took in a wiff of the aroma surrounding me. "Mmm, smells good, Mom. What are you cooking and why?" I questioned her. She looked up and smiled at me. She pointed to her cheek and I walked over to where she was standing and kissed it.

"Aiden is having a friend stay with us for a while." she exclaimed.

"Wait a second, Aiden has friends? And here I thought that that meat head's whole life revolved around football." I teased. I heard heavy footsteps coming from the second floor.

"I heard that. You know, my life doesn't only revolve around football. I do other stuff!" My older brother, Aiden, defended himself. I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes.

"Really? Like what?" I retaliated. He eyed me and was about to answer, but dad stepped between us.

"Enough. Reighlynn, leave your brother alone. Aiden, did you get the room set up?" He questioned.

"Wait. This guy is gonna be staying in the guest room?" I quarried. They all looked at me like I was stupid or something.

"Duh, stupid. Where else would he sleep?" Aiden replied. I shot him a look. The problem is, the guest bedroom is right across the hall from mine, so chances are I will be having some run-ins with this friend of Aiden's.

I was about to come back with some smart ass comment, but I was cut off by the sound of my phone going off. I pulled it out of the back pocket of my jeans, it was Amanda, my best friend.

"Hey Mannie." I answered. My mom motioned for me to start working on the salad. I nodded.

"Dude! Reign, guess what i overhead!" Mannie exclaimed as I started washing my hands. I turned off the water and dried them on a near by towel.

"What did you hear?" I replied.

"Jace Gregory just got out of juvy. He's moving back." Well damn. That must be the friend Aiden has coming. This wasn't good. Me and Jace never got along before he got sent away. There were countless nights that he would be over and he and Aiden would LITERALLY make my life a living hell.

"Are you serious?" I knew that after he got sent away, no one knows why except Aiden, but he wouldn't speak of it, his parents told him they were done.

"I'm dead serious, Reigh. It's court ordered for him to finish out the school year here. His parents are a different story. I guess they contacted someone from here for him to stay with since he's 18 now. They packed up their stuff and moved." She was still talking when I had heard a faint knock on the door. Aiden went to the door to answer it, I heard greetings and the door close.

"Mannie, I have to call you back, our dinner guest just got here." I sounded all but thrilled when I saw Jace Gregory in all his devilish glory walk into the kitchen. Mannie said bye and we hung up.

"Jace, honey, it's so good to see you after all this time!" My mom went and embraced the boy, holding him tight, letting him know that he's home now.

"Uhm, no. He's your friend. You can take his stuff to

"Reighlynn Marie! Help your brother now!" I guess my mom heard us.. I groaned and turned back around and was met with Jace smirking at me. He had greenish-blue eyes and his brown hair was styled is a messy way.

"Why hey there, Reighlynn." He cooed. He smiled a white, toothy smile at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the two smaller bags while Jace and Aiden grabbed the bigger ones. I trudged up the staircase on the left side of the entry way and walked to the door across from mine. I tossed the bags at the foot of the bed and turned. I jumped back when I saw Jace was right behind me.

"What?" I asked. He was eyeing me and Aiden saw him do this.

"No. No way. Jace, leave my sister alone. She's off limits." I rolled my eyes at my brother's response and walked out. When I was within hearing distance, but out of sight I heard them talking.

"Aiden, c'mon. Your sister is hot! Why can't i?" Jace complained, but I could hear the smile on his face.

"Maybe if you change your ways, then you could be with her, but I'm not holding my breath on that one because I know that would only happen when hell freezes over." I heard Aiden pat Jace's back and started walking out if the room.

"I'm taking that as a challenge then, Aiden." Jace hollared. I jogged down the stairs.

Me being a challenge to Jace? Well, this is going to be interesting.

-----------------------------------------

Heyyy! This is my first chapter for my new story, I hope you like it!

-Tabor

Oh!

Reighlynn Chase is played by Emily Osment.

Jace Gregory is played by Joe Collier.

Aiden Chase is played by Colton Haynes.

Ann Chase (the mom) is played by Jennifer Aniston.

Brian Chase (the dad) is played by Brian Krause.