Chapter 12 - Christina's POV

"Here they are!" Mikey jumped up as Brook and Kat stumbled through the door.

"Did you manage to keep your clothes on?" I winked at them.

"Did you?" Kat winked back at me.

"That would be telling," I laughed at Mikey's and Brook's faces, "KAT UPSTAIRS NOW!" I shouted grabbing her arm and dragging her with me.

"Not like I have a choice." she laughed behind me.

We sat down on my bed after I closed the door behind us.

"So?" Kat looked at me, "What're we doing here?"

"What happened?" I took both of her hands.

"Nothing."

"Lies."

"No lies."

"Don't be a snake."

"Ouch." sarcasm flowed out of her. I swear being sarcastic is how this girl spends her life.

"Seriously come on! Tell me everything."

"Forget me. What happened with you and Mikey? Oh, and don't say nothing." her eyes were staring right into mine.

"Nothing?" I hoped she'd allow the answer but she didn't.

"Your cheeks are bright red, there's a massive grin across your face and you've gone quiet. Learn to be a good liar or tell me, I suggest the second option would be more suitable due to the fact you are a terrible liar."

She wasn't wrong.

"Come on." she persisted.

"Okay, okay. Something happened and there is something I may be hiding from you." I started.

"Continue."

"Well you and Brook disappeared, so me and Mikey headed back here, obviously. We started talking, for what felt like hours about anything and everything. It's been like a dream come true. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have Mikey Cobban sit in my living room. Anyway, I wanted a cup of tea so I asked him if he wanted one as well. He said yeah obviously."

"I don't care about tea, I care about what happened now get to it." Kat interrupted me.

"Alright. I was making the tea's, and before you say anything this is part of what happened!" I quickly interjected as I saw her mouth open. "He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and was apologising for chasing me. Obviously I told him not to be ridiculous as it was just playful."

"And..." Kat interrupted again. 

"I couldn't finish what I said to him because he span me around, placed a hand on my neck with his thumb resting on my cheek his other hand was around my waist and kissed me. I had no time to prepare myself and I was out of breath quickly. It carried on for a while and then he told me he liked me and as I was about to reply to him you and Brook walked through the door and now I'm here." I finally finished. 

Kat stared blankly at me speechless. After a few minutes she congratulated me and gave me a hug when we made our way back downstairs to rejoin with the boys. It was quite strange to see both Mikey Cobban and Brooklyn Wyatt sitting in my living room, however it wasn't a bad sight at all. 

Kat and Brook cooked us all dinner even though it was mostly Kat shouting at Brook to put things down that weren't needed at any point. It was amusing to say the least. They definitely already act like a couple, little did I know the could already be. 

"BROOK!" Kat screamed from the kitchen. Both Mikey and I shot up and rushed in. 

As we entered we saw Brook spraying water at Kat, the widest smile was painted over Brooklyn's face as Kat was holding up a tea towel to protect herself. Brook grabbed the tea towel out of Kat's hands and placed both hands on each side of her face and embraced her into a very passionate kiss that both Mikey and I didn't need to witness. We both cleared our throats while Kat and Brook momentarily came to the realisation we were there, both of their faces painted red. 

"Dinner's ready." Kat mumbled breaking the awkward silence that flooded the room. 

"About time I'm starved." Mikey replied as he dragged me with his to the table and pulled my chair out for me. 

"Such a gentleman." I laughed at him. 

"Not like Brook then." Kat laughed. 

"Wait what?" Brook looked at us all like a lost puppy.

We all burst out into laughter and Kat took hold of Brook's hand. 

"Nothing." she winked and gave him a peck on the cheek, she sat him down the like child he was and headed to get the food. 

"We know who wears the trousers in that relationship then." Mikey chuckled. 

"There is no relationship but if there was it would be me." Brook's innocent voice spoke back. 

"Okay Brook, if you want to think that you can."

"Christina back me up!" he looked straight at me. 

"Gonna have to agree with Mikey on this one, sorry." I giggled as Kat entered the room once more with a ton of food, this was gonna be quite a long meal.