Chapter 7 - Brooklyn's POV

The concert wasn't just a normal concert. It was the day I met her, there was something about her that made her so special. She was imperfectly perfect, down to earth, kind-hearted and not to mention absolutely stunning. Although she may not think these things about herself it's what she is to me. Something happened before the show, during soundcheck. Seeing that girl cry made my heart stop and my stomach flip. I want to do everything to keep her happy. Her friend informed it was a panic attack which was quite similar to an asthma attack in some aspects so I helped the best I could with experience from Andy.

I couldn't tell her before the show that I felt this way, the words wouldn't escape my lips. However, even if I could've expressed my thoughts, Mikey and Rye had to come intercept it didn't they? The show was amazing as always, so grateful for all the roadies but even then she stood out. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her throughout the entire show. We performed Don't Hurt Yourself and both her and her friend were crying into each others shoulders, again my heart dropped and tears surfaced my eyes. Both Rye and I sung to them both although she never saw it because she hid away in the comfort of her friends shoulder. We sped things back up and as I saw her wipe away her tears I blew her a kiss and created a heart shape to her. Seeing her smile was all that mattered. 

Meet and greet became upon us and I wasn't really paying attention until near the end when I saw her friends walk round the corner her trailing behind. My face lit up as she walked in beginning to talk to Rye, I got so exited that I took hold of her hand and pulled up to me to ask if she was okay. 

"How are you?" 

"I'm okay." she replied timidly. 

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm alright." I gave her a hug. 

"So, do you want to take a picture?" 

"Not with you." She laughed straight away and I gave her another cuddle, practically squishing her. 

I held on a little longer than the picture and watched her walk away as she made her way to Mikey. I went to to talk to Rye to ask for advice when I see him holding a phone which wasn't his and watched him record the weirdest video. 

"You're a weirdo." I laughed at him as Kat made her way back prying Rye's fingers off of her phone. She walked away again laughing and I noticed the brown envelope still in my back pocket. I examined it intrigued of what she wrote to us boys. 

I took the last photo and made my way over to Mikey to hand him the letter for safety, however he was busy talking to another one of the fans, the friend she cried into so I thought I'd leave it for now as she was obviously upset and was being comforted. Looking around the room I notice Kat walking back down the stairs to the upset girl, obviously it was her friend and she was also heading to comfort her so I exited the room, my mind full of different thoughts. I have no idea what is going on but as I walk towards the van I spot her for what I believe is the final time I'll see her. I jump in the front so I could see her and waved at her straight away, luckily she waved back. Her friend then kept me company at the window before we left as she began to look at the floor. 

We drove away, all I could think of was her long brown hair that just fell down the side of each cheek, her piercing green eyes, her succulent lips which she bites all the time when we speak and her smile, the most natural, beautiful and mesmerising thing about her. I could look at her smile all day just to fill me with happiness.

It was weird for me, I've never felt this way about anyone, let alone someone I've only met once. 

I need to see her again then I remembered the brown envelope I got given off of her. I wonder what it said.