Pregnant with Payne

Chapter 1 – Getting ready

I feel the soft morning sun shine on my face, waking me up.  I turn to lay on my side, facing away from the window when I hear the door open. ‘Stacey darling, it’s a big day. Time to get your ass out of bed’. I hear Perrie say  while I feel the bed dip beside me.  I groan and try to pull the duvet over my head. To no avail, Perrie has always been way faster than me.  She always stayed in shape, which is necessary for all those tours she goes on. ‘C’mon Stace, mom made you pancakes’. I slowly turn to look at her. That makes this a lot more interesting! ‘Alright then,  I’ll be down in a jiff’.

Ten minutes later I walk into the kitchen in my pyjamas, welcomed by the wonderful smell of moms homemade pancakes and bacon. I great mom and Perrie who are seated at the kitchen table and get a glass out of one of the cabinets and pour myself some orange juice, then take a seat as well. ‘And honey, are you excited?’ my mom asks. ‘Of course I am! I’m just really nervous, what if I fall while all eyes are on me? That would be so embarrassing!’  I say looking down at the food in front of me. ‘Don’t  worry Stace, you’ll be fine’.  ‘When will Lou be here to do my hair and makeup?’ I decide to ignore here statement. Perrie sighs and shakes her head, but answers me anyways. ‘She said  she’d be here at 9am, so she should be here in ten’.  ‘You better go upstairs and take a shower before she’s here’.  She is probably right, if I want to be ready in time I should. I hurry upstairs to get ready for Lou.

Once in my room I was getting ready to get in the shower and shave. I’m not that nervous for today actually. But tonight is a different thing! I am about to lose my virginity to the man I love with all my heart. But what if I screw up? What if I’m no good at it? Yes, that’s me! A 23 year-old virgin! It’s not that I never had boyfriends before but I’ve always been the traditional girl I am today. I’ve always wanted to wait ‘till marriage.

I get out of the shower, dry of and throw on some sweats and tank top and walk downstairs to see Lou already there. I hurry over to her and give her a warm hug. ‘Hey Lou! How are you? Haven’t seen you in a while’. ‘Hi Stace, I’m great! Are you excited yet?’ ‘Yes I am! But more for tonight.’ I say whispering the last part so my mom can’t hear.  She giggles and seems to be in thought, probably thinking about her own wedding night.  She shakes her head slightly, that seems to bring her back from her memories. ‘Shall we start?’  ‘We shall’. I say happily. She gestures me to sit where she’s got her essentials all set up.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hii everyone,

This is my first fanfiction ever.

You may have noticed this. You also my have noticed that I'm not english.

I'm Dutch, which means I'm from The Netherlands.

I'm really thankful that you  are reading my story. I hope you stay tuned for more.

Please vote and comment if you like it  :)

Bye lovely people

-xxx-

Marène