Chapter 5

A/N:I DID SAY I WOULD MAKE A LONGER CHAPTER! ENJOY.

Your POV

I glanced back at my sister to see her staring at a boy, who sat right in front of Midoriya.

To be honest he was actually glaring at her while she she just had a bored look. After about a second, she huffed and turned and walked with me to our desks. We placed our bags down and went to change into our 'hero costumes'.

*Description of hero costumes(I will try my best to draw them but be warned I am some what of a crappy drawer):
-Full body black suit for you with a white wing on one side, which is on the right side of your back and down your right arm. Your sisters costume is the opposite, with a black wing on her left back running down her left arm and her suit is white.
-On top of the suit is like a cape(think tokoyami's cape but the front is shorter than the back) your cape is black, your sisters' is white.
-both suits look tight but are actually comfortable and made out of a special material, which was stretchy and allowed good movement(this sounds wrong but hey what can ye do ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)
-both of you capes have hoods, not to mention you both have masks which have to parts to it:
•Goggles: nobody can see into them but you can see the outside. Yours are black and your sisters are white.
•Muzzle: its not really a muzzle but like a cage around your mouths, the bars are really close together. Aaaandd obviously yours is black and your sisters is white.
-There are additional items such as
•metal breast plate: thin metal sheet that's shaped for your 'girls', helps keep yalls boobs in place (I wish I had one of these).
•weapon holster: to hold an array of weapons(mainly daggers and so on)*

I changed as quickly as possible in the corner of the change room, and was the second to leave the room, my sister being the first. We were the first there. I looked at All Might. I was about to speak but he beat me to it.

"Mm, S/N, I haven't seen you in a while have you been well?"All might asked. She nodded and you could practically hear that she was smiling. "I have been well and I hope you have been just as good,"she replied.

'Damn that quirk of hers!' I smiled under my mask,'I'm so glad she is my sister. Although what are the odds of these quirks, which are polar opposites, nowto become one blood line.'

More people started to come in their costumes. Some of them were really cool. My mouth dropped a bit. I nudged S/N.

A/N: italics is telepathy (between you and S/N)

HEY! Isn't that Todoroki Shoto? I questioned and we looked at the dual coloured hair boy with his half ice costume. Yeah, it is. She replied.

Eventually everybody was here. I was about to walk over to Midoriya, but a brown haired girl ran up to him first. 'I probably shouldn't bother him' I stepped back to my sisters side (A/N: Your masks, goggles and hoods are off so everybody can see both of your faces) She was looking at everybody. Probably analyzing them.

Her eyes stopped and she actually seem to be glaring. 'That's new' I followed her gaze to the see and ash blonde glaring back. What's his problem? I turned back to Izuku, and he was blushing.

Ba-thump

Underneath my cape, my hand laid on my chest. 'This doesn't feel like the first time, this feels kinda bad' I sighed, I thought this would stop, but its not. I guess I should start to learn how to deal with this.

My attention was brought back to the front, and All Might started to explain the situation. I felt a presence next to me.

Turning to my side, it was Izuku.

"H-hey Y/N, haven't seen you in a while," he chuckled awkwardly and scratched his cheek. I only hummed in response. I didn't mean to give him the cold shoulder but I guess its just a part of me....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I wanted to release this before my birthday, hope everyone has been safe during the festive season!😀😊