Chapter 7-Polar Opposites

A/N: I thought it would actually be best if I actually explain the quirks of both you and your sister. So like this is kinda like a filler, but its an important filler(is there something like that?). Basically its not a 'Ninja Ostrich' kinda filler. Btw if you see any mistakes just tell me please!

~Two weeks after *cough cough* avoiding *cough cough* Izuku Midoriya~

Third Person POV

Katherine stood while her team. The helpful team that helped take care of you and your sister. She managed you whole lives, and seemed to have eyes everywhere.

Katherine, who is american, loved this world infested with quirks, not to mention found both you quite the test subjects. You would always comply, as long as damage was minimal, and your sister would never get harmed. In a way she kind of cared for you two.

She is a hero fanatic, and is really interested in Present Mic, All Might, Best Jeanest and a few others that are either handsome, mysterious or have an interesting/unknown quirks(E.g:All Might, but you never told her you knew about One for All).

Anyway, you worked with her on a daily basis, and often contacted her through emails on your personal computers or phones.

Right now, a new member was being introduced to everybody in the government facility, which are manly underground bases, and you two were the last people that he(the new recruit) was going to meet.

"Hey, SO this is John Michelle. You can call him Mr.M!" Katherine said with a smile, standing behind Mr.M and holding onto his shoulders with both hands. He wore a straight face but looked with curious eyes at the two girls before him."Uhh.. Hello" he said and bowed a little.

Both of you bowed as well, but you made eye contact with Katherine. She smiled a little wider. "So girls I was wondering if you could explain your quirks!" She clasped her hands together and batted her eyes. Your sister raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you supposed to give him the info?" S/N said, sounding a tad bit irritable. Katherine turned to look at another member, with blonde hair and piercings on his left ear, AKA Masaomi. "Well, unfortunately there was a slight accident with the hard copy documents" she narrowed her eyes at Masaomi.

"So please just this once can you just explain your quirks, cause all the digital documents are a little bit of a mess ever since Mumei, (A/N:the girl who took care of all the software and digital nonsense) , had gotten sick," she explained. You sighed at Katherine. "Fine" you began.

"My quirk doesn't have a specific name, although its been given many before. Its always been along the lines 'demon'. My quirk can sometimes look like a black mist, or flames or a black aura. My quirk can do a variety of things,   including enhancing my speed and accuracy, create weapons, the bigger the weapon the more stamina I use but there is an exception for one. Oh and I can only create specific weapons, I can't create any types of guns. In all honesty there are parts of my quirk that I still can't control, not to mention my quirk can activate its self when feeling a strong negative emotion," you explained. Mr.M's face looked a little shocked.

"You are both assassins right, you work for the government, so obviously you must be very skilled. But I know that you mother must have also taught you the basics since she..... was also an....  Assassin...." His voice went quiet. And the room was deadly silent.

Your mother, it infuriated you when someone talked about her. You couldn't stop people from not talking about her but it angered you. You and S/N should be the only ones to talk about her. Everybody else? They should avoid the topic altogether. You sighed, looked Mr.M straight in the eye.

"One thing I forgot, " you said walking to the man. You stopped right in front of him, lifted your head and looked him dead straight in the eye. Your eyes were a blood red and he swore that if he were to be in a dark room, they would surely glow. "My eyes, they also change colour, when I feel any strong emotion... So I'm gonna warn you... Don't mention my mother, or these eyes will be the last thing you see" you turned on your heel and walked away out if the room. You wanted to go, sit down, maybe train. You drifted into a deep thought.