But you LOVE swimming Fallon!

"But you LOVE swimming fallon." Joe said with a worried face. "Is something wrong?"

Fallon shook her head. "No. I'm fine. I'm just tired thats all."

"Whatever," Nick mumbles. Are you SURE your fine and not hiding something from us?"

Kevin slapped Nick in the back of the head. "Whats wrong with you Nicholas?"

Nick gasps. "Nothing. I'm just worried."

"Well you shouln't be!" Fallon screams, standing up.

"Okay." Joe said backing away. "We woun't go swimming."

"Okay then. Lets go home."

Nick started pacing back and foretherd. "Hey! Why don't you guys take the girls, and Frankie to get ice cream. I'll go home."

"Okay." **They leave**

Nick's POV: I ran to Demi again. She turned around. "So what did you find out?" "Nothing yet. She didn't wanna go swimming, so I said to Joe and Kevin to take them for ice cream, so can you drive me home and help me look?" "Sure." Demi said. "Wow. That was fast."

We went home,and we ran to Fallon's bedroom. Demi ran to the bed, while I went to the closet. "Uhm Nick!" Demi screams worried. "What?" I ask, poking my head back out." "I think you may wanna look at this."

Demi held up a peice of glass that was full of blood.

"Damn!" I scream.