Ellen's Show

Fallon's POV: I felt the air on my face from my door being open. Frankie jumped onto my bed, and tickled my toes. "Wakey wakey Falloin!" "Get off me!" I yell, kicking him off the bed. A second later, his tiny feet jumped off anf ran downstairs. I groun, and tossed my cover over my head again.

"Fallon." I heard Joe say. "COme on. Its time to get up. We're going on ellen today." I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna though." "DO I care?" He asks. Knowing the answer, I pushed him out the door. "Hey!" He screamed. "I'm getting ready!"

END OF ROSIE'S POV:

Nick:Is RFallon getting ready>

Joe:Yep, she's putting on makeup I think.

Kevin:Well she better hurry up, or we're gonna be late.

Joe:I don't think she likes going on Ellen.

Kevin:Why? I mean she's allways talking about fame and everything.

Joe:So? I think she doesn't like it becouse she wants to be famose from herself, not her brothers.

Nick:That makes since.

Kevin:Oh. My. God.

Joe:What?

Kevin:Thats the FIRST Joe's EVER made since!

Nick:OMG thats right!

**They heard a knocking on the door**

Joe:I wonder who that is.

Kevin:Oh, now he's back to his old self.

Channing:-comes in- I'm home!

Nick:-rolls his eyes- Welcome Channing.

Channing:-laughs-Thank you Nicolas.

Joe:-rolls his eyes- I though you said Fallon was getting ready.

Joe:I mean she WAS!

Fallon's POV:I pulled a peice of glass from under my pillow, and slite my wrist. I winced, but not loud enough for Frankie to hear me next door. The blood came, and I slapped a banade on it, and rolled my sleave back down. I had been cutting since my parents had died. I heard someone's footsteps coming up the stairs. I knew it was Kevin becouse he allways whore his tough steel toed boots to impress Dani, his wife, my sister-in-law.

I tossed the peice of glass back under my pillow and sat on my bed. "Fallon?" Kevin said, coming inside my bedroom. "You ready?" I faked a smile. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said and we went downstairs. "Since it took you five years to get ready," Nick said. "We might be late."

I saw Channing, my best and only true friend, and smiled. "Channing!" "Fallon, baby!" I grinned. Kevin pushed me and Channing out the door. "Come on. Lets go!"

On the way to Ellen's, Channing glaned at my shirt. "Fallon?" She started out. "Why are you wearing a long sleave shirt when its summer?" From the corner of my eye I saw Nick looking to me.

"Uhm,..becouse I'm cold." "In the summer?" Nick said sternly. "Yeah. I mean Ellen's is ALWAYS cold." "Whatever." Channing said and looked away, but I still saw Nick staring at me.

"What?" I said.

Nick said nothing, and looked away.

The Ellen's show was a half hour away so not that far, but far enough for Nick to notice something strange about me. END OF FALLON POV:

**They are backstage at the Ellen show, and Fallon and Channing are playing while the bys are waiting**

Nick:Guys, did you notice something strange?

Kevin:Beisdes Joe, no.

Joe:Hey!

Nick:-shaking his head- No, thats not what I meant.

Kevin:Then what?

Nick:I mean, Fallon's wearing long sleaves clothing in the summer, and when I asked her about it, she acted scared.

Kevin:Well we'll talk to her about it when we get home.

Nick:-sighs- Okay. -sees Fallon and Channing laughing, and smiles a little-

Nick's POV: I saw my little sister smiling, and couln't help but grin. I didn't know what she was doing, but I had an idea and I was gonna find out, becouse I had a plan. END.

Oh, whats Nick's plan? Why's Fallon cutting? WHY?