5

I've decided to change the ending, as, looking back on it, I'm not really very happy with the way it turned out. I don't want to keep this going on any longer, so it will still have the same general premise, but it will be executed in a different way.

I gasped for breath as I sat up suddenly. I was back home on my couch.

"Everything okay?" I looked to my right to see my friend Enrico reading a book about Iceland. I nodded.

"Just...a weird dream."

"Hm." He didn't seem to care. I sighed and lay back down, my arm resting on my sweaty forehead.

"Say, Enrico, have you ever wanted a girlfriend?" His face wrinkled in disgust at the mere suggestion.

"Ew, no! Girls have cooties! Well not you, (Y/n)." I chuckled.

"In my dream, you had a girlfriend. You seemed really happy with her. I think I should try to set you up with someone," I said. "I mean, I have Door-sama. Who knows, maybe you'll find a cute fridge and end up falling for her." I winked teasingly, causing him to blush.

"S-shut up!"

"Aah, a tsundere. Y'know, Door-kun was a tsundere at first. I think experience with dealing with you was what allowed me to put up with him long enough to see his dere side."

"Don't compare me to him! Besides, fridges aren't really my type. I'm more into freezers," he said, mumbling the last part. I laughed.

"Well I'll make sure to make that happen," I said with a smirk.