ONE

Jaehyun dislikes it when his friend Ten sets him up on blind dates. The reason? Obviously, it's not the fact that majority of all the guys are complete douches and 99.9% of the time they're interested in Ten and not him.

Besides, he's the type who can wrap his arm around any guy, steal someone else's guy, or better yet why not both? In other words, he was high-key a hoe. Sometimes, Jaehyun wonders why he's even friends with him. They're the complete opposite in terms of dating, but somehow Jaehyun admits he doesn't dislike Ten's company. That is when he's not around being the third-wheel.

Oh yeah, like that one time where there was this guy named Johnny who was supposed to be Jaehyun's date, but he ended up sucking on Ten's face during the whole car ride back home. Specifically, all of his blind dates ended up being complete failures and he wonders why nothing could work out.

Was it because he was ugly? Nah, he's totally a 6 or 7. Maybe an 8 when he actually puts in an effort.

Is it because he's too broke? No one was really interested in money unless they were a gold digging hoe.

Or was it the fact he just doesn't look as appealing while standing next to him. Yeah, that's probably it. After all, Ten is the perfect bitch--his looks, personality, and body are of highest standard.

While there was Jaehyun, who was well... average-ish, but not as cute as him. These days, guys look for pretty boys and apparently, Jaehyun doesn't fit that category because he was born with this face, assholes.

He sighs, flicking his gaze towards a couple of students who were showing some excessive PDA in front of his locker. It's the usual two idiots, Yuta and Sicheng. They always make out there and it amazes him how they can still do it even when he's standing in front of them.

Yuta leans in for one more kiss, but Sicheng immediately stops as he gives him the signal. Yeah, it's the 'cold bitch face guy' is here signal. To much of his surprise, Yuta widens his smile. "Oh, Jae didn't see you there. Lighten up will you? You always look so unhappy."

He continues, swinging his arm around his temporary babe, Sicheng. "You should play around a bit more. Someone like you could score big, ya know?"

Gross, did that fuckboy just pull that compliment out of his ass? Nice try, but no thanks.

For a second there, Jaehyun really felt sorry for Sicheng. How could a sweet and innocent looking boy be so in love with such a nasty two-timing jerk? He deserves so much better, but it's not like he's any better. Yuta even told him that he was a cheating bastard, but what does Sicheng do? He says, "It's fine. I'm okay. Just being with you makes me happy."

"Wow, you guys are a match made in heaven. FYI, can you stop making out in front of my locker?" Jaehyun yanks his locker door open, loud enough so the other students in the hall heard.

Yuta claps his hands and whistles. "Wow, acting mighty tough aren't ya, Jae? For a second there, I had the chills." He gestures Sicheng with his fingers. "Come on babe, we don't want to hang around with this loser too much. He'll infect us."

Nodding, Sicheng follows behind Yuta and slowly looks back to Jaehyun. He bows again and apologizes for both their behavior. There are times where no matter how annoyed a person is, he can never ever get angry towards Sicheng. Of course, Yuta was another story and deserves all the anger Jaehyun has boiled inside him.

He pulls out a Chemistry book and swings the backpack around his shoulder. As Jaehyun shuts his locker door closed and notices his best friend Donghyuck calling out his name. His grin widens and Jaehyun waves back.