Chapter 8 - Son in-law

This chapter is all about Seth and Finn.

Finn

I woke up this morning and made my way to the bathroom, I took a shower trying to clear my mind but she was invading my thoughts, that perfect woman was still there, I could feel her kissing me through my lips, I wish she was here, I wish she would wake up in the morning underneath my chest, I wish I could marry her and have kids, have a perfect family...

"Face the facts Fergal, there's just a 50% of a chance she could be with you." He sighed.

Colby was also in a battle for her.

Seth

It's morning and I realize I'm not with her anymore, after spending the whole day yesterday with her I know I made her happy and I could make her happy for the rest of her life if she gives me a chance, it's just Fergal Devitt, he is also fighting for her love. I could protect her, I could love her more than any other man would do...

"It's all up to her." He sighed making his way to the bathroom.

Finn

I really need to clear my mind, I should go for a walk, or maybe a run.

He thought.
___

He walked all the way from his house to the foggy streets from Orlando Florida, he finally arrived to his destiny; Eola Park.

Waking lost in his thoughts, imagining how would Alessia look if she was here.

Right now she might be sleeping.

He felt a hand wrapped around his shoulder, suddenly a man started walking with him.

That's when he quickly realized he was now walking with Alessia's dad.

"Good morning Fergal." This man smiled.

"Oh! Good morning Mrs. Westcott." He extended his hand greeting him.

"You always walk during morning?" Her dad asked looking around, there was no people aside from them.

"Oh-no." Finn stuttered. "I, don't usually, it's just- I'm trying to clear my mind." He sighed.

"Stress? Woman? Work?"

"It's a woman." He sighed smiling at him. "It's the most beautiful woman Ive ever seen." He sighed once again. "It's just-I don't know if she ..." He faced the floor.

"Well I guess who that girl is." Mrs. Westcott smiled at him. "Maybe I should call you my future son in law." He smirked.

"What?" Finn's eyes widened. "How did you know?" He asked still shocked.

"I know how my little girl acts when she likes someone." He said remembering how Alessia is always taking about Fergal. "By the way." He laughed. "I see how you act around her and things you guys post on social media."

"Well, I'm impressed." Finn sighed.
"It's such an honor you consider me part of your family." Finn smiled. "It's just-"