Chapter 3

It was Friday, three days had passed by since we filmed our new Q&A video and met Savannah. Even though we hadn’t talked about it, it was obvious that the three of us waited impatiently to see her again.

Luke came into our room where Beau and I were and began reading something from his phone.

“Hey Luke” He said with a girly voice “Since the day we talked I have been thinking that maybe, Beau, Jai, you and I, could hang out together. We could go to the cinema or just meet up at the park and talk about what we’ve done these past years. Tell me if you guys are into it and if so, the day and place. Oh and by the way I’m Savannah, I changed my phone number a couple of months ago :)"

“Wow, that was quick, I thought she was the type of girl that would play hard to get and wait until we texted her first” Beau said, Luke and I laughed.

“So, what do we do? I have to text her back” Luke told us.

“Hum, we could invite her to come here, order some pizzas and maybe watch some films" I suggested

“Good idea,  it’s economic, sounds fun and we could also talk. So yeah, what do you think about that plan, Beau?” He asked.

“Okay,but we have to know when, you know, to get this mess cleaned…” He said while pointing a bunch of stuff on the floor.

“Tomorrow?” Luke asked.

“Fine” I answered and Beau nodded.

When Luke had written the message and sent it, he went out of the room and Beau and I continued messing about. I knew the next day, we would have a great day ahead or, at least, that’s what I thought. 

--------------------------------------------

Nothing really happened in this chapter but I ran out of ideas and this is what I came up with. I'm working on the next chapters and I'm trying to improve the story but sorry if it isn't very good, I find it hard because as I said, I'm completely out of ideas.

Thanks for reading and please vote and comment. ♥