Chapter 4

The next day, after Savannah had agreed on coming to our place and after cleaning all the house, my brothers and I sat on the couch waiting for her to come.

After 15 minutes waiting, someone knocked on the door and  immediately Luke went to open it and Beau and I stood up looking at each other making sure we looked okay.

Luke invited Savannah to come in and when she saw us she gave each of us two kisses on the cheek. She was wearing a red swearshirt, a pair of jeans and a pair of blue converse, she seemed sweet and to be honest, I liked the fact she hadn't dressed up, taking into account none of us had.

We started talking about which pizzas we would order and what film we could watch.

In the end, after arguing and laughing at the same time, we decided we would buy a BBQ beef, a ham and cheese, and a pepperoni pizza. And we would watch the film The Hunger Games. Luke and Beau were going to get the film from the video club while Savannah and I were going to stay home waiting for the pizza to come. 

Since Luke and Beau left, there was an awkward silence between Savannah and which made me feel uncomfortable and as I noticed, it made her feel that way too, so I decided I should do something about it.

"So, you and Luke have been friends for a long while" I said wishing she answered me and it would led to a conversation.

"Yes... but as he said on Wednesday, I moved to Sydney and we basically lost all the contact we had" She replied.

"And how was it living there? I would love to visit Sydney, I heard it's amazing"

"At first it was awesome and a new experience for me but, after a couple months, I started feeling homesick, I just wanted to come back to Melbourne and be with my friends and family. You've never been to Sydney?"

"No, my family has never had enough money to afford traveling to other places. We've only left Australia one time and it was to visit New Zealand"

"I'm so sorry, maybe one day you'll get to be famous worldwide and tour around the world " She said smiling.

"I doubt it but maybe haha" I replied smiling back.

The conversation led to laughs and jokes, leaving on one side the silence and awkwardness. We kept talking until the pizza guy knocked on the door. I opened it, payed and brought the pizza to the living room.

Savannah and I decided to prepare the drinks and put some plates while we waited for my brothers to come back. We continued laughing and talking until we heard the door open and saw Beau and Luke come in.

I sat on the couch next to Beau and Luke sat on the other side with Savannah by his side. As we watched the film, Luke and Savannah started smiling at each other and when we were half way of the film, he put his arm around her and she placed her head on his chest. 

At that moment, I felt a way I've never felt before towards my twin. I was jealous, but, why? I only had known her for a couple of days. I didn't feel anything for Savannah, or at least I had never realised it before.

-------------------------------

Hi, sorry but I'm not sure I'm going to keep writing this story. As I said on the last chapter I've ran out of ideas and I find it difficult to write. I'll tell you guys If I continue or not.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting♥