chapter six

WARNING~   This Chapter Has Mature content, please skip to Chapter Seven if you feel uncomfortable reading this!!!!

                                                       Zayn's POV:

'Whoa ,whoa easy girl!' I say shockingly

'This is the best party ever!!!!' She yells

'Listen, babe you've had way too many beers, lets go upstairs'

'Oh, So you wanna have fun?!  Lets go then!' She jerks me to her lead

Meanwhile in my room, I lock the door so she doesn't get back downstairs and drinks more of that disgusting fluid

'Come, Babes I made some space for us' She says in a drunken manner

'Listen, you need to sleep, that's all'

'Urgh, why you bein so bipolar for!!' She says annoyingly

I ignore her, sitting on the bed reading my book, until she snatches it off me and throws it.

'Just lie down and relax, I'll do all the talking.' Chanelle says so desperately

'Fine, as you say so, this is your decision not mine' remembering that she is drunk

She kisses me with her tongue, I allow her to slip it in my mouth, I feel her piercing, Our tongues lock together, she follows her kisses down my neck to my chest, leaving wet trails around my body, she takes my clothes off one by one whilst I nibble her ear and gently bite her lip. I moan letting some energy out and trying to encourage myself, she strokes my hair and slightly pulls it, making me moan louder. I do the same to her, leaving even wetter trails on her neck, I give her a love bite, she moans, I try my best not to cum, but I couldn't help it. I pull the zip of her dress down, still kissing her, I make an attempt by taking her dress off and succeeded, her half naked body on top of mine, giving both of us a pleasurable jolt in our muscles, I take her panties off whilst she takes my boxers off. I insert a condom on and part her legs with mine, I take a slow pace, panicking in case I hurt her, she slightly whimpers but ignores it.

'Harder' She says desperately

'Are you sure' I ask

'YES, BABY YES!! DON'T EVER STOP!!!' She pleads

I do it slightly harder than normal ,she didn't even flinch a second. She moans so pleasurably, pulling my hair, I do the same, damn! it feels so frickin good, I dispose my used condom and put my boxers and jeans back on and rest for a bit, it hurts good in a way.

I guard Chanelle's naked  body with the duvet, I get to sleep. It was a damn great night...