FOREWORD

This is a sequel! Of Marriage and Murder is the first book!

EPIGRAPH

"Souls and thrones are irreconcilable."
—Kristen White,
And I Darken

CAST

Natasha Blackmore - Queen of Arlea after her older brothers died tragic deaths and her older sisters were married off to foreign princes

Natasha Blackmore - Queen of Arlea after her older brothers died tragic deaths and her older sisters were married off to foreign princes. Younger sister of Donald Blackmore, Matthew Blackmore, Dominica Blackmore, and Sasha Blackmore. Married to Connor White. Also called Your Majesty. 20 years old.

Sasha Blackmore - Queen of Xiangjin. Elder sister of Natasha Blackmore. Younger sister of Dominica Blackmore, Donald Blackmore, and Matthew Blackmore. 21 years old.

Dominica Blackmore - Queen of Filipia. Elder sister of Natasha Blackmore and Sasha Blackmore. Younger sister of Donald Blackmore and Matthew Blackmore. 22 years old.

Matthew Blackmore ~ Disappeared on a shipwrecked ocean liner heading to Seralia. Older brother of Natasha Blackmore, Sasha Blackmore, and Dominica Blackmore. Younger brother of Donald Blackmore, presumed deceased. Would be 23 years old.

Donald Blackmore - Eldest brother of the Blackmore family. Meant to be the king of Arlea. Older brother of Natasha Blackmore, Sasha Blackmore, Dominica Blackmore, and Matthew Blackmore. Drowned in a fishpond during a hunting expedition. Would be 24 years old.

Connor White - Prince Consort of Arlea

Connor White - Prince Consort of Arlea. Second son of Robert White and Elizabeth White. Younger brother of Trystan White, disowned. Also called Lord White. Married to Natasha Blackmore, making him the prince consort. 23 years old.

Trystan White - Eldest son of Elizabeth White and Victor White. Older brother of Connor White. Disowned by his alleged father, Robert White. Murdered. Was a banker and Rebel. Would be 23 years old.